Where are the secrets located?

[Post New]by cjcatlady on Jan 22, 16 9:42 PM
I have gone back and replayed a couple of beginning levels and have still only found two secrets!! Can anyone give me ideas how to find them? I run my cursor slowly over the whole page hoping to see a question mark. How do you find them??
Frustrated Laur

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

Re:Where are the secrets located?

[Post New]by Kirland on Jan 26, 16 9:10 PM
Hidden Treasure Locations:
Episode 1
Level 1: (1) In charcoal last crossing
Level 2: (2) In sand by boat; treasure chest behind trees by camp
Level 3: (2) In ruins right side by cliff; grey mound top of cliff right of farm by trees in grass
Level 4: (2) in ruins across bridge right side before farm; grey mound across middle bridge go left to corner
Level 5: (2) behind house right of ruins; mound right of sawmill behind last tree
Level 6: (2) right of ruins by bomb maker; brown mound in front of camp
Level 7: (2) grey mound left after second stone bridge by trees; treasure chest in pines upper left by river & pumpkins
Level 8: (2) brown mound by broken barrel near farm; grey mound behind storehouse
Level 9: (2) treasure chest in trees upper right by river, grey mound right of stairs to quarry
Level 10: (2) brown mound side of camp; treasure chest trees behind house
Episode 2
Level 11: (2) behind lighthouse to the left near partial white wall; grey stone right of storehouse
Level 12: (3) fire pit by bomb maker; round grey rock right of quarry; small brown mound right of pineapples
Level 13: (3) small brown mound in front of pineapples; large brown mound behind pineapples against cliff; white ruins lower cliff
Level 14: (3) treasure chest behind fishing pier in trees; large brown mound by cliff wall behind quarry; sand mound on road (before rocks) going toward pineapples and houses
Level 15: (3) small light grey mound by volcano going into bomb area; large grey mound going into entrance of cobbler; cliff wall behind first stone bridge on the way to exit (lower right)
Level 16: (3) cobbler back corner of cliff; in ruins behind house on left; in sand in front of pineapples
Level 17: (3) large brown mound on island across from bridge; sand mound across from camp in front of large sand dune; treasure chest left of camp in trees
Level 18: (3) large brown mound left of farming field (on island); just right of first wooden bridge in sand by first curve in stone path; between wooden bridges left of storehouse
Level 19: (3) sand mound left of camp by bare trees; large brown mound behind cactus; treasure chest in palm trees by bomb maker
Level 20: (3) charred ruins right corner of fort; treasure chest in pines trees in front of fountain; fire pit by bomb maker
Episode 3
Level 21: (3) grey mound behind farm; small grey rock between quarry and storehouse; gold in large stone on cliff wall before bridge to exit
Level 22: (3) Grey mound behind trees left of farm; grey mound at camp behind bird house; gold in grey cliff wall before second crack on road to exit (there is a green crystal and pointed rock above it)
Level 23: (3) grey mound behind tree left of farm; reddish rubble left of burned out house (upper/middle); gold in grey cliff on shadow side before first (bomb) rock
Level 24: (3) grey mound left of cobbler by cliff; light grey mound on ground in front of quarry; treasure chest in olive grove left of house
Level 25: (4) treasure chest in pines behind camp; large grey mound left of sawmill by stairs; grey mound in front of priest in dead trees; gold in grey cliff below cobbler
Level 26: (3) large grey mound below the sawmill in corner next to the stairs behind trees; gold in cliff left side of grey hill with flat green grass top; corner of ruins right of houses
Level 27: (3) light grey rock before first stone bridge; grey mound in front of gold mine; gold in grey cliff across from smithy next to dead tree before rock in road
Level 28: (3) treasure chest behind trees by quarry; large grey mound left of storehouse; grey mound in front of gold in cave
Level 29 (3) treasure chest in trees by camp; below storehouse gold in left cliff wall by wood bridge; light grey mound right of bomb maker
Level 30: (4) ruins (right corner) behind houses at right; grey mound between bomb maker & gold; treasure chest right of camp; ruins with columns right of fountain
Episode 4
Level 31 (4) treasure chest left of house in olive trees; grey mound left/back corner of smithy; ruins in burned out house; cliff side behind tree left of stairs to storehouse;
Level 32 (4) fire pit right of gold mine; grey mound left of stairs and gold mine; treasure chest in trees right of bomb maker; gold in cliff wall behind water tower
Level 33 (4) large grey mound on first level with gold; small light grey mound on second level with gold; treasure chest to right of priest in pine trees; ruins right of water tower
Level 34: (3) grey mound in front of bomb maker; small grey stone on cliff wall to left and behind bomb maker and gold; grey stone to right of small lava in corner on road to exit (before first bridge)
Level 35: (5) grey mound top of stairs by fire altar; treasure chest behind tree by cobbler; grey mound left of merchant; fire pit across from workshop; cliff wall left of camp by dead tree and berry bush;
Level 36: (4) large grey mound left of horse; grey mound left of storehouse; treasure chest behind tree between storehouse and workshop; fire pit next to sawmill
Level 37 (4) grey mound left of tavern; large grey mound by bomb maker; on cliff wall below smithy by rope bridge; treasure chest behind pine tree at cobbler;
Level 38: (4) large grey mound behind cobbler near gold; cliff wall behind storehouse left of stairs; charcoal fire behind peasant; small light grey mound right side of merchant
Level 39: (4) light grey mound by cliff edge cobbler; top of stairs to stone deposits (in stone avalanche); round stone by large boulders next to sidewalk and left of cobbler; bottom of stairs under smithy at base of large rock
Level 40 (4) dark large grey mound cliff edge in front of farm; reddish rubble behind houses; light grey mound right of camp by dead tree; cliff wall below houses

[Post New]by privasgal on Jan 28, 16 3:36 AM
There are FOUR in level 20. Where is the other one? I have played it three times and can't find the fourth! Ugh!

janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

[Post New]by janspack on Feb 1, 16 4:19 AM
Thanks so much Kirland for doing this "cheat". It's been driving me mad trying to find the secrets.

[Post New]by Yori01 on Feb 1, 16 8:15 AM
Addition to the above mentioned:
level 11: there are 3 secrets; the third one is sand mound between bridge and fisherman´s hut
level 20: there are 4 secrets; the fourth one is in stone ruins right corner of fort

[Post New]by Just_1_more_puzl on Feb 4, 16 7:53 AM
ty so much for the heads-up.

Cindi2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Cindi2000 on Feb 5, 16 12:36 PM
Kirkland, Thank You!!!

#20 is still a problem for me - can't find the fourth secret! I have:

1) Fire pit next to bomb maker
2) Treasure chest in trees in front of fountain
3) Charred/Stone ruins right side of Fort

Anyone know what I'm missing?

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Feb 5, 16 1:30 PM
Hello Cindi
In level 20, search both the grey ruins right next to Fort, and the lighter coloured ruins above these.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Feb 5, 16 7:21 PM
wow Kirland - you deserve a giant prize. Thanks so much. You are wonderful

Cindi2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Cindi2000 on Feb 6, 16 7:56 AM
BlueStarFish, Thank you!!!!

Cindi2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Cindi2000 on Feb 6, 16 8:27 AM
BlueStarFish, Thank you!!!!

[Post New]by Lilly_T on Feb 6, 16 1:12 PM
Thank you all for the tips!

silver64
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by silver64 on Feb 8, 16 4:47 AM

Thanks for the information, saved lots or work and resources

Silver

[Post New]by Yori01 on Feb 8, 16 5:17 AM
Bonus level:
4 secrets:
1. light grey mound between bridge and stairs to storehouse;
2. grey stone behind trees to the right of stairs to storehouse;
3. cliff wall to the right of stairs to tavern;
4. chest behind trees left of the stairs to tavern;

Good luck!

[Post New]by playergrandma on Feb 10, 16 11:47 PM
Thank You everyone for the help Kirkland sent you a private mess Thank You so much

[Post New]by onniebae6 on Feb 11, 16 10:13 AM
Level 9 - should read - upper left by the river near the gold in the trees NOT upper right by the river

[Post New]by bluekootie on Feb 15, 16 4:53 PM
Level 1.9; the treasure chest is in the trees upper left by the river. Upper left on the screen, to the right of the river. I looked for ages in the upper right trees.

[Post New]by marjo1962 on Mar 20, 16 8:10 AM
episode3 level 5 I dont sea the secrets please help me

pokkies
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by pokkies on Mar 31, 16 1:51 AM
Thank you

[Post New]by AlgebraTeacher on Jun 14, 16 11:15 AM
Episode 4 level 4 or Level 34: 4th secret should read - gray mound on the left of big rock next to small lava flow after 2nd bridge on road to exit.

Thanks to all who helped.

Go to: