Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 23, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/23/2016 at 9:03:31 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by CarolCurler on Jan 23, 16 6:52 AM
Good Morning, I just downloaded/bought the game and on the first level, nothing will "click". Tried with touch (on new Surface Pro 4) and with mouse. Restarted. Still nothing. Please let me know how to make the game work. Thank you.

solquist
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by solquist on Jan 23, 16 8:00 AM
One issue. It shows 3 vases that need to be picked up on Level 1.6, there are no vase on to be seen

[Post New]by nicolepans on Jan 23, 16 8:36 AM
No vases but 3 skulls.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 23, 16 9:03 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by mrsdbldiamond on Jan 24, 16 10:57 PM
I just bought this game. Took 2 of my game credits. It said it comes with a Strategy, and hints and tips. Where is it??? I looked everywhere can not find the Strategy guide,

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition

[Post New]by HerculesDev on Jan 25, 16 1:18 AM
mrsdbldiamond wrote:I just bought this game. Took 2 of my game credits. It said it comes with a Strategy, and hints and tips. Where is it??? I looked everywhere can not find the Strategy guide,

There's a button in the lower left corner, you can see it when playing.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jan 25, 16 7:02 AM
The sound & music stopped working mid level and did not return - it was one of the beginning levels.

I'm not holding my breath for some magical solution to be brought up simply by my taking the trouble to find out & name WHICH level of the game! but if need be i guess I can look it up.

[Post New]by panop7 on Feb 3, 16 10:24 PM
In expert mode, the game is getting stuck at level 3.5. I've won it a couple of times, the music plays, but the scoreboard dialogue box never comes up. The map keeps saying I haven't completed the level.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 4, 16 11:30 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry people have been experiencing problems in the game. Thank you HerculesDev for chiming in with that information about the strategy guide.

When technical issues emerge, we encourage reading our help articles for troubleshooting steps. The following help article has information that can help the problems being reported here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If there are technical problems still occurring in the game, please feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help, and can provide further troubleshooting steps.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by superjules on Feb 4, 16 5:21 PM
it seems to be impossible to get the anti-theft achievement (prevent thieves from stealing resources in one level). the only level with thieves is 5.6 and it's impossible to reach some of the resources before the thieves start arriving to steal, and thus impossible to prevent the thieves from taking the resource. there also isn't a bonus or statute that you can build to prevent thieves from appearing or taking items.

[Post New]by tdcwilliams on Feb 19, 16 1:52 PM
Glitch on opening screen like screen flickering.

Twice, I've had error messages that my data file was corrupted and deleted. Have to start over for the third time. Running Win 10

[Post New]by CalledMomByThree on Feb 23, 16 1:12 PM
I have one more level to beat the developer's record but still won't get all the achievements since there seems to be no way to get the one for anti theft.

I have found only one level that has thieves and it's impossible to get to the two spots in the back before the thieves start taking things. Have I missed something? I went back to look at all the levels thinking maybe there was another one that has thieves but if they are there, I'm not seeing them.

Any help would be appreciated. Frustrating to think the developers put in an achievement but no way of actually accomplishing it.

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Feb 26, 16 1:50 PM
I have the same issue as Superjules, there's only ONE level with thieves (5.6). The guide doesn't offer any suggestions for getting to the wood production soon enough, and it would be impossible since the thieves arrive at the start and there's no way to build two bridges and gather assorted resources before they arrive.

Unless there's some super-secret bonus thief levels (I've finished every level plus the bonuses) it's impossible to complete all the trophies, which means I can't actually finish the game.

achievement for anti theft

[Post New]by Purrrwicca on Mar 1, 16 7:51 AM
I got the achievement for anti theft notification but the trophy is still greyed out. You people need to fix this achievement. The game is too fun for this glitch. Make it a game you can master, not fail. I have mastered all levels, beat all Developers records, but the achievement for anti theft is rigged. Cheaters...

>^..^<

Edited on 03/01/2016 at 7:54:21 AM PST

Sahmhappy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

achievement for anti theft

[Post New]by Sahmhappy on Mar 5, 16 3:55 PM
Purrrwicca wrote:I got the achievement for anti theft notification but the trophy is still greyed out. You people need to fix this achievement. The game is too fun for this glitch. Make it a game you can master, not fail. I have mastered all levels, beat all Developers records, but the achievement for anti theft is rigged. Cheaters...

>^..^<

Please share how you got the achievement for the anti theft notification. It would be much appreciated.

[Post New]by hulagirlCA on Mar 13, 16 4:55 PM
Will someone please tell me how to get the achievement called anti-theft speed. What level? If it is on level 5.6 how did you stop the thieves on the top part of the screen. They start stealing before I can get there. I got the autolycus award for stealing something from a thief on level 5.6. I don't think the anti-theft speed achievement is possible. Would someone please prove me wrong?

[Post New]by Gabijaernis on Mar 14, 16 12:29 PM
It is really frustarting. We have spend the money (maybe next time pirate version?) and nobody in these forums are answering with this anti theft issue. And seems lots of people have it. PLEASE advise if you want the fans to buy next game and not to be dissapointed in help. If that's some technical issue - OK, just let us know.

123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Apr 27, 16 1:53 PM
Agree with everyone, have tried everything to get that achievement. Have all dev records and all other achievements, this one is just not fair. Pretty sure I'm not buying another game from these developers as I don't want to work that hard and then be cheated! Any answer would be appreciated.

[Post New]by MrsAHale on May 7, 16 6:44 AM
I cannot complete level 1.5 because the power-up is blocking one of the children. Is there any way to change game resolution or is there something else that will help? I'm using Windows 8.1 and have display settings at max.

Go to: