Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 23, 16 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 01/23/2016 at 9:03:43 AM PST

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by kgustavson on Jan 23, 16 1:27 AM
Seriously?? Another Herc episode as a COLLECTORS edition? Ok, I adore TM games, but these are really the most easy, brainless ones of them all and I totally do not understand why the CE. Apparently time to stock up on making more winter soups this weekend. Who wants butternut with roasted, spiced pecans?

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by mkastor on Jan 23, 16 5:33 AM
So, we're expected to dish out CE prices, coupon and all, for a recycled game that has made NO changes from the last one except adding squash with pecans?

I'll take my 8.99 today and get a Latte. It's cold!!

palegoldfish
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by palegoldfish on Jan 23, 16 5:44 AM
As fast as they came out with this one, there can't possibly be anything unique about it from the last one they put out! This is shameless! They are simply taking advantage of us at this point. All members should boycott this game! This TM isn't anymore worthy of a CE than the last one.

Edited on 01/23/2016 at 5:45:11 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by JudahGrant on Jan 23, 16 7:19 AM

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 4:34:03 PM PST

Mirinah
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by Mirinah on Jan 23, 16 7:41 AM

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 4:42:53 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 23, 16 9:02 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 4:25:52 PM PST

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by Badut on Jan 23, 16 9:13 AM
Okay - I love this type of games and this is better than the last one. While I do agree that it is hard to see the CE in it - is that due to the walkthroughs?[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 4:50:56 PM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edit

[Post New]by AndrewParrish on Jan 23, 16 11:07 AM

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 5:00:16 PM PST

[Post New]by MilesArcher on Jan 23, 16 11:33 AM

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 5:09:24 PM PST

bever55
Clownfish
Clownfish
604 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bever55 on Jan 23, 16 4:23 PM
I love all TM games whether they are the fast paced run around games like the dash games or the builder or resource games so I will usually buy immediately as they are becoming rare. That being said I can't really see why this is a CE so will probably make myself wait for the regular edition.Maybe...

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edi

[Post New]by Badut on Jan 23, 16 10:50 PM

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 4:51:16 PM PST

layzeedaisy
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by layzeedaisy on Jan 24, 16 6:10 AM
Waiting for the SE on this one. No point in wasting money on the CE, the last one had nothing for the extra cash. This one doesn't promise more than a bonus episode and I can do without that.

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Ed

[Post New]by AndrewParrish on Jan 24, 16 7:28 AM

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 5:00:35 PM PST

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Feckles on Jan 24, 16 2:03 PM
[Removed by Moderator] I am having a great time playing this game and even if it only gives me one more bonus level, I'm getting it. I made the mistake of playing one of these games one day and now I am hooked! I don't like the games where you have to fill someone's dinner order....I've done my time in the food service industry. If you like these type of games, then you will love this new installation to the Hercules series. I still get a kick out of him flexing every time he does something! Hey, what can I say, I'm easily amused.

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 5:13:32 PM PST

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Jan 25, 16 5:20 AM

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 4:51:27 PM PST

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jan 25, 16 8:01 AM
12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas is a truly awesome addition to this series. Each new release has been better than the one before, with new additions to the gameplay, which add to the overall strategy required for play.

I've only played through all the levels very quicly one time, to get the flavor of everything. I can say that I am very pleased with the number of truly 'twisted' levels there are - levels with teleports, roundabouts, and other nefarious means of getting from here to there - of which 3.1 is my particular favorite (thank you, devs!) .

There is also the addition of two-way gates, which will have to figure into any strategy formulations. They have also changed the way they alert players to hidden objects. There is a large clay pot below the resources bar (as opposed to the little white signs on the playing board). If you place your cursor above/on the clay pot it tells what objects to look for. The pot already displays how many (0/3 or 4 or 5 or whatever) of the objects are present.

So all in all, this is a very welcomed experience for hours and hours of fun, for me especially, as I endeavor to get expert gold and beat the Developer's Records on all the levels.

Thank you, developers, for another great one!

Edited on 01/25/2016 at 1:57:10 PM PST

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

[Post New]by Kirland on Jan 25, 16 3:02 PM
The developers have wonderful graphics and I love just how creative the characters are drawn or created. Some of the music is irritating as is the giggling. The colors are bright and cheerful. I just started the trial in normal mode to obtain the 3 gold stars and was at first not impressed .

I went back and started playing expert and tried beating the expert/developer's score. It was then I noticed that there are collectables and hidden objects in the scene as well as the "H" stone. Ok now I am a happy and challenged camper.

I have purchased all the Hercules TM games and was so excited to see this one and purchased it yesterday with the discount offer.

Edited on 02/01/2016 at 9:30:51 AM PST

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jan 26, 16 5:13 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

This particular series is not one of my favourites; the first couple were good fun but gradually they have become so easy a gerbil could get gold on every level. Making them a CE doesn't take away the fact that they are basically all the same and have zero challenge. Nice colourful graphics but really not much else to recommend them. I've not bought one of these for quite a while and won't be buying this one. ROR is far more of a challenge.

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 5:25:03 PM PST

mom68
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by mom68 on Jan 26, 16 9:19 AM

Edited on 01/28/2016 at 10:52:11 AM PST

Go to: