gbginbd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Tahiti level 115

[Post New]by gbginbd on Jan 23, 16 8:12 AM
Does anybody know how in the heck to get through this level? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Tahiti level 115

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 28, 16 11:28 AM
Hi gbginbd,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Tahiti, Level 115. I'm going to include below a link to a great thread that contains suggestions on how to progress:

Tahiti level 115

What I found helped was to combine a line crush with a bomb boost as mentioned in the above thread. This created three arrows that helped to clear a row of gummies and allowed the souvenirs to fall through the board. It also took care of one layer of notes. Once I had the souvenirs taken care of, I then began to work on getting the remainder of the tiles and the score level requirement.

If you find that you are still having trouble, our Customer Support Team can definitely further assist. Please provide them the email address that is linked to your game.

Moving forward, we ask that users with city level specific questions post in that designated city thread. This will help keep the Gummy Drop! forum organized. Thank you for your understanding. I'll go ahead and include links to the main directory as well as the one for Tahiti below:

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP

Tahiti - Level Help

Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: