Another Game To Play

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Jan 23, 16 7:23 PM
Hi there,

Having read - and written in - the thread regarding the most recent update, I noticed a lot of players saying they were leaving MC, thinking about it, and/or looking for another game to play.

I don't know if this is politically correct or not, but there is a wonderful Time Management game that I can not recommend highly enough! It is an oldy, but honestly, I have not played another that rivals it in wit, story line, amusement, or quality of writing! I have played it several times over the years. If the Developers ever made a sequel, I would buy it in a heartbeat!

It is one you would need to purchase, but, it is an investment that has repaid me several times over!

Let me know if you would like the name of this game. It is available on BFG and is a Standard game, not a Collector's Edition.

Thanks,
Happy

Re:Another Game To Play

[Post New]by noomiemyst on Jan 24, 16 10:51 AM
Yes, I wud LUV the name of that game. ty

[Post New]by EllieBee6411 on Jan 24, 16 10:52 AM
As would I! Please and thank you! I would happily pay for a game that I could play without devs ruining it.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Jan 25, 16 2:25 PM
Hi there,

The name of the game is 'Fairy Godmother Tycoon.' I absolutely love it!!

But, like I said in the first post it is an old game. I use Windows 7, and it works just fine.

However, I heard from someone who tried it, and the game kept freezing up on them. I came back to this post to edit it with this information.

Please download the try-out sample and see what you think - or see if it locks up on your computer. I don't know if the Techs at BF could tweek it somehow to make it work or not...

I just know it is a truly wonderful game. I have been searching for one to match its quality and have not been able to do so. I would hate for anyone to miss out on this gem if their computer will allow them to play it!

If you try it, please let me know your thoughts about it and whether or not it worked.

Happy gaming!

Take care,
Happy

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Trolden on Jan 26, 16 2:54 AM
OH that just brought back good memories - I used to play that game a lot. I think I will have to install it tonight and try it out again

Thanks for the good tip

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jan 26, 16 6:33 AM
My all-time favorite!!

PearkMay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by PearkMay on Jan 26, 16 6:49 AM
I have windows 10 and Fairy Godmother Tycoon is playing just fine. No problems.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Jan 26, 16 8:04 AM
Thank you all for the feedback!! I'm glad to hear it works on newer versions of Windows!! Thank you for that information PearkMay!!

Happy gaming!

Take care,
Happy

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Jan 26, 16 1:56 PM
I wasn't able to find this game listed on BFG. Is it only for a pc or can it be played on an iPad?
Thanks for the information

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Jan 26, 16 2:14 PM
Happy_Ours1 wrote:Thank you all for the feedback!! I'm glad to hear it works on newer versions of Windows!! Thank you for that information PearkMay!!

Happy gaming!

Take care,
Happy

No Thank you

I will look for it tomorrow

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Jan 26, 16 2:21 PM
Hi there,

I only play on a PC, so I'm not sure about an IPAD. Sorry!!

I just heard from another player who uses Virtual Windows, and the game wouldn't work for them, either.

So, if any of you out there use Virtual Windows, don't get your hopes up, I guess.

The only thing I wanted was to share an absolutely wonderful game with other people who might be looking for a change. An absolutely wonderful old game that has yet to have an equal.

Why is it that such wonderful games are not outlived by modern graphics, or bells and whistles, but are doomed by new technology that makes accessing them impossible?

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Jan 26, 16 3:23 PM
Oh yes, that one is a good one! I have played it through several times over the years.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jan 26, 16 3:39 PM
I already have it, but if you search Big Fish PC games, it will pop right up. Works on XP/7/Vista/8, PC only.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 27, 16 11:51 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team will continue to pass along feedback that players have presented to us. If you would like to contribute to the discussion regarding the update, feel free to post in the following thread:

ATTENTION DEVS... Concerning Up-Date 1/20/2016

The Moderation Team understands that players may want to embark on a new adventure as presented in this thread. Since this thread isn't specific to Midnight Castle, I'm going to go ahead and lock it.

If players are experiencing technical issues with any of our games, it is recommended to reach out to our Technical Support Team. If you are running on a PC, please provide a Dr. Felix Report.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: