Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Flying Islands Chronicles here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 25, 16 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/25/2016 at 6:31:37 AM PST

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Flying Islands Chronicles here.

[Post New]by pjplanner on Jan 25, 16 1:39 AM
On the level that you have to collect the first rune you need to build a barracks so your warriors can deal with the thieves and barricades but the warriors disappear and you can't complete the level.

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Jan 25, 16 2:24 AM
pjplanner wrote:On the level that you have to collect the first rune you need to build a barracks so your warriors can deal with the thieves and barricades but the warriors disappear and you can't complete the level.

Same thing happened to me, The warrior high-tailed it after some thieves and never came back!

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 25, 16 4:05 AM
The game ran slow for me, and briefly froze twice.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jan 25, 16 4:24 AM
These workers are not scared of the thieves - they'll run around despite them - in fact they'll run right through them. You can complete the level despite the presence of the thieves.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 25, 16 6:31 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 25, 16 6:39 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having issue with this particular game.

Thank you Janette5 for letting other players know of the details with the thieves and that players can still complete the level. For players that are having this issue, it may be helpful to ensure that everything is current with your video card driver. I'll include a link below to a help article that has steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Valkara, the article above also contains some troubleshooting steps regarding the freezing issue you have mentioned.

If you find that you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help further troubleshoot.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by SulynnH on Jan 25, 16 3:13 PM
Same thing is happening to me!

"On the level that you have to collect the first rune you need to build a barracks so your warriors can deal with the thieves and barricades but the warriors disappear and you can't complete the level."

[Post New]by PeterPan16 on Jan 25, 16 5:19 PM
I found that by not going after the bad guys and only attacking the barricades, the warrior will stay. He only disappears when you click the thieves.The level can be finished.

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Jan 26, 16 8:24 AM
pjplanner wrote:On the level that you have to collect the first rune you need to build a barracks so your warriors can deal with the thieves and barricades but the warriors disappear and you can't complete the level.

Same issue for me with Windows 10 x64. I tried restarting the level and didn't get as far as the first time where I got the Barracks Built and Soldier to kill the thieves so I can't go any further. Also everything queues up, you see little arrows of Green and then Yellow but your Man just stands there waiting.

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Jan 26, 16 9:19 AM
I don't know how to explain about this game , it just stop playing , started shaking and then my cursor just didn't want to . I passed many levels but just something went wrong. I uninstalled and installed again but it stop working at the same level. Also this was not a find object game. I did asked for help from support also there must be a technical problem with the game.. Wish they would check out the game before letting it out to purchase the game.

[Post New]by carriedj on Jan 26, 16 10:12 AM
I can's move past the first level. I've completed it with 3 stars, but the game just loops on the same level. I've hit continue but here it stays.

[Post New]by feacher on Jan 26, 16 10:14 AM
It only let me play the first level over and over again How do I get to the next level?

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Jan 26, 16 1:50 PM
My warrior stopped going after the thieves on level 9 (the first rune) He never disappeared, just stood there. I am glad I hadn't bought this before having this trouble. I will wait to see if there is a fix before buying it.

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Jan 26, 16 2:56 PM
toomuchsht wrote:My warrior stopped going after the thieves on level 9 (the first rune) He never disappeared, just stood there. I am glad I hadn't bought this before having this trouble. I will wait to see if there is a fix before buying it.

This is what happened to me, too. The warrior did demolish the barricades, but he wouldn't go after the thieves after the first 2 or 3. It didn't stop me from completing the level, but it did make it a bit slower, possibly because I wasted time trying to get the doggone warrior to chase the thieves.

Tenmousers
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Tenmousers on Jan 26, 16 3:45 PM
It only let me play the first level over and over again How do I get to the next level? Plus, it won't save the sound volume.

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by susieq12 on Jan 27, 16 10:44 AM
Am having issue after issue. Finally on level where you have to stop the pump and it is not responding. I click on the pump, having over a hundred of the needed items to stop the pump but nothing happens. Wish I had played before buying. Very unhappy with this game

rikazarai
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

The 1st rune

[Post New]by rikazarai on Jan 27, 16 1:07 PM
On "the first rune" level, the same thing happens: i build the barrack but the soldier just stands in front of the barrack and then nothing. Impossible to end this level.
My computer uses Windows 10.
Thanks for your answer.

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Jan 27, 16 4:49 PM
Same here, with the rune level, only mine disappeared after killing 2 thieves. Win 8.

[Post New]by ParisAthina on Jan 28, 16 1:46 AM
PC WINDOWS 10

stay on loading mode and never really start

Go to: