[Post New]by gregjulson on Nov 29, 09 9:33 PM
how do i move the barrel and release the cook

dorina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:im stuck in the kitchen with the cook what do i do next

[Post New]by dorina on Nov 30, 09 6:59 AM
Same here! I think we have to do something with the torch....but what?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 30, 09 7:21 AM
It takes a few tries to get the barrel to move. Each time the barrel moves a little bit, move your cursor to the left side of the barrel. I clicked on the round part of the barrel to make it move. Don't stop clicking until it moves completely out of the way.

You have to leave the kitchen and find a mitten before you can release the cook.

I hope this helps in some way.

Good Luck,

Margie B

SolarEclipse
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by SolarEclipse on Dec 1, 09 2:28 AM
MargieB wrote:It takes a few tries to get the barrel to move. Each time the barrel moves a little bit, move your cursor to the left side of the barrel. I clicked on the round part of the barrel to make it move. Don't stop clicking until it moves completely out of the way.

You have to leave the kitchen and find a mitten before you can release the cook.

Good Luck,

Margie B

Thanks for the info. I'm stuck here, also. I thought I was going to be stranded forever.

[Post New]by AuntieJulie on Dec 1, 09 3:19 AM
Thanks Margie B - I too am stuck in the kitchen!!

Onwards!!

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Dec 1, 09 9:53 AM
MargieB wrote:It takes a few tries to get the barrel to move. Each time the barrel moves a little bit, move your cursor to the left side of the barrel. I clicked on the round part of the barrel to make it move. Don't stop clicking until it moves completely out of the way.

Good Luck,

Margie B

MargieB, This is my second day of clicking (not non stop LOL), but I get the barrel
all the way to the fireplace and it keeps rolling back.
Tried clicking on the round part and indeed that makes it move the best,
but I cannot nake it stop rolling back.
Tearing my hair out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please help !!!

pphrn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by pphrn on Dec 1, 09 10:27 AM
The barrel in the kitchen is too hard to move!
Playing two games at the same time, I've only gotten it to move in one game.
I keep clicking and moving the curser to the left but, it only rolls back.
I've also tried holding the curser and not holding the curser as I move over the barrel, still no luck!
This is very frustrating!

O.K. The 3rd time through...I did rapid clicking on the barrel (mid-barrel). The barrel moved out of the way. I was amazed, what a challenge! (just to move the barrel.)

Edited on 12/02/2009 at 6:29:56 AM PST

[Post New]by firegirl42 on Dec 1, 09 12:32 PM
I am also stuck. I can not get the barrel to move at all. I have tried and tried but I am not making any headway with it. I am clicking on the round part of the barrel and the top. It starts to move and then rolls back. I close the game and go back and still not moving. Any help please. Thanks

nash4452
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by nash4452 on Dec 1, 09 3:51 PM
I'm also stuck in the kitchen trying to get the barrel to move. I have clicked and clicked and it just moves a tiny bit and rolls back. I've clicked to the left of the barrel and on the round part.

I'm really frustrated!! Any other tips???

[Post New]by organistdm on Dec 1, 09 7:13 PM
Help - I've been clicking in all the spots everyone says, but the barrel only wiggles a little, never actually moves. I love this game and don't wan't to be stuck here forever!

SolarEclipse
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by SolarEclipse on Dec 2, 09 1:06 PM
I'm removing my original comments because I'm not 100% sure about this because I've already finished and removed the game from my computer.

I would just try clicking in different places on the circular part of the barrel.

Edited on 12/02/2009 at 3:14:19 PM PST

[Post New]by wdavisid on Dec 2, 09 1:31 PM
I'M stuck in the kitchen also and I really like the game ,I have started the game over 2 times and it only goes to the kitchen and it's all over HELP

SolarEclipse
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by SolarEclipse on Dec 2, 09 1:38 PM
wdavisid wrote:I'M stuck in the kitchen also and I really like the game ,I have started the game over 2 times and it only goes to the kitchen and it's all over HELP

What part are you stuck on? Are you stuck on the barrel, also?

nash4452
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by nash4452 on Dec 2, 09 2:41 PM
pphrn wrote:The barrel in the kitchen is too hard to move!
Playing two games at the same time, I've only gotten it to move in one game.
I keep clicking and moving the curser to the left but, it only rolls back.
I've also tried holding the curser and not holding the curser as I move over the barrel, still no luck!
This is very frustrating!

O.K. The 3rd time through...I did rapid clicking on the barrel (mid-barrel). The barrel moved out of the way. I was amazed, what a challenge! (just to move the barrel.)

It worked for me too! I rapid clicked on the middle of the barrel and it moved!! Thank you so much!

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 24, 12 6:38 PM
I found this out the hardway... got frustrated and started rapid clicking.... that did the trick sort of an unusual technique to put in a game if you ask me.

[Post New]by Knit1one on May 19, 12 7:48 AM
Ok,where is the beaker? Done walk through ,re down loaded. Help

[Post New]by my1username on Sep 18, 12 2:24 PM
It took me forever to rock that barrel out of the way. There is no way I would have thought that was going to work or that it would take so long. Thanks Margie for saying it takes awhile

[Post New]by WindDanceJaz on Jan 6, 13 9:11 AM
I too am stuck in the kitchen. No beaker, the barrel won't stay moved. I know I NEED that beaker, so where is it? Anybody, please help!!!

csmith116
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by csmith116 on Feb 8, 13 2:36 PM
Thanks. It worked.
Bessie Mae

Good Luck,

Margie B

[Post New]by greatdane7259 on Jun 23, 13 11:15 PM
WindDanceJaz wrote:I too am stuck in the kitchen. No beaker, the barrel won't stay moved. I know I NEED that beaker, so where is it? Anybody, please help!!!

I found the beaker on the shelves on the opposite side of the cook. I think it was above the barrel. Good luck.

Go to: