bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Fairy Nook

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 30, 09 12:05 AM
Create matches as quickly as you can to help Mathin the Rabbit navigate a fairy tale world and find his way to his friend! Power up spells and then unleash them on the game board with a tap of your wand to help Mathin get passed tricky areas. Win minigames to boost your score into the stratosphere! With charming characters, colorful animation and relaxing Match 3 fun, Fairy Nook is at the top of everyone's wish list!

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

Re:Fairy Nook

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Nov 30, 09 12:25 AM
Deleting this one. The idea and story seem good but it is very slow and jerky, takes about 3 clicks each time to select a match 3. After the lovely fluid (no pun) playability of Fishdom, this game is unbearable.

The first time I played, I clicked the 'next' button on the story and it took me to a match 3 screen with the sign 'game over' on it, restarted but sooo sticky.

tridimano
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tridimano on Nov 30, 09 1:43 AM
hopelessly flawed, boring, with no redeeming qualities at all, treasure chest have no relationship to income. etc. unpredictable movement, sometimes not even recognizing an action move then deciding to do it with some other match. A big zero in my book.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Nov 30, 09 2:25 AM
terrible slow game, takes foreverto get the matches going
a real NO NO
Cisca

truddi
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by truddi on Nov 30, 09 5:00 AM
I have downloaded this game before and it has never run properly.
It is as others say very slow and jerky. Impossible to play.
I had hoped that these problems would have been dealt with by now, hence me trying again.
I.m surprised BF has not quality controlled this game before release?
Truudi.

kevabear
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by kevabear on Nov 30, 09 5:09 AM
I agree with all the above. Cute match three game, but way too slow, and too often need to click multiple times to get a click to take. Very flawed game. Might be a good game if all the problems were resolved so it moved smoothly.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Nov 30, 09 8:07 AM
Not only horribly slow and jerky game play, but I picked a wand up to make a 'chain', and it wouldn't work nor let me put it down! Had to exit game to get rid of it and decided to uninstall at the same time. Has to be one of the worst 'match 3 games' ever. Def got a serious 'play' problem that needs sorting. Any game would be irritating that played that slow and jerky, but one against the clock is just a total no go!

kinzer
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by kinzer on Nov 30, 09 8:46 AM
I didn't like it. Way too slow and finally froze up 5 minutes into playing.

[Post New]by liverpoolsquatte on Nov 30, 09 11:38 AM
Agree with all of the above, really love match3 games but this one is so jerky and small to see, won't be buying this.

[Post New]by gypsyblues88 on Apr 7, 11 6:56 PM
I'm not able to figure out the rules of this game. VERY FRUSTRATED!!

Go to: