super hard bonus levels

[Post New]by bronxbaby666 on Jan 25, 16 11:59 AM
I'm having a lot of difficulty completing the super hard 3-6 level. Anyone experiencing this? Is there a way to beat this level, because I'm thinking it's set up for you to lose. I had no problem with any of the other super hard levels. some took a long time to figure out but I did, It's just this one level. Been working on it for 2 months now.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:super hard bonus levels

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 25, 16 1:26 PM
Welcome to the pond!

I gave up on playing the super hard bonus levels years ago. This is one of only four M3s I've played over the last 11 years which has a mode that owns me. I think someone did post some time back that they finally finished super hard mode so I guess it is doable but I can't offer any other advice other than keep trying and maybe hope to get really lucky.

Edited on 01/25/2016 at 1:28:13 PM PST

beepoop
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by beepoop on Mar 6, 16 12:34 PM
bronxbaby hang in there. I finally completed 3-6 and now have spent the past few months on 3-7. I think it is just a matter of luck when you finally complete it. The closest I've come is needing to eradicate 5 spaces so I'm hopeful. When I get too frustrated I just move on to a different game.

beepoop
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by beepoop on Jun 2, 16 8:48 PM
Hey bronxbaby I did it and have gone back for more. Hope you have been successful by this time.

Go to: