Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Game keeps starting over

[Post New]by Seester2 on Nov 30, 09 7:09 AM
I only have 15 minutes or so at a time to play games, so when I play Alabama Smith/Pompeii, it starts me over every time I log back on. Is there a way to save my progress or do I just have to go over everything I did again and again?

Game keeps starting over

[Post New]by stoutland on Dec 4, 09 1:38 PM
Seester2 wrote:I only have 15 minutes or so at a time to play games, so when I play Alabama Smith/Pompeii, it starts me over every time I log back on. Is there a way to save my progress or do I just have to go over everything I did again and again?

Re:Game keeps starting over

[Post New]by oldman83 on Dec 22, 09 6:28 PM
Frustrating! I also have the same program and the same problem. The computer in use is a Windows 7. Soooo.... I downloaded it to my daughters Windows XP and the problem is gone. Must be something with the new system. I have an open e-mail to BF support and will post if they come up with a fix. Hang in there!
Oldman83

[Post New]by thr33pw00d on Dec 27, 09 4:49 AM
I solved this issue by setting the game to "Windows XP" compatibility mode. Right-click on the shortcut, go to the Compatibility tab, and set compatibility to "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)". Worked for me!

[Post New]by markam104 on May 21, 11 4:11 PM
I have tried Service pack 2 & 3 but still won't save progress

[Post New]by kellylynne on Jun 6, 11 11:01 PM
so has anyone found out from bigfish how to save the game if you have windows 7? tried the compatibility for windows xp and it did not work for me. Fiqure if you are paying for a game you should be able to save it so you can complete it.

[Post New]by norgun on Nov 14, 11 7:00 PM
Also, "Solved this issue by setting the game to "Windows XP" compatibility mode. Right-click on the shortcut, go to the Troubleshoot Compatibility tab, and set compatibility to "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)". Worked for me! ...as it did for the above player.
If it is not working with Windows 7, it should work with any of the previous Windows.

dogden2
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by dogden2 on Apr 13, 13 2:56 PM
it works for me, and i have window 7 home something 64bit.

[Post New]by pinbull on Jan 25, 14 9:22 AM
game is good but it keeps starting over after log off........money back please,,,i hope
to hear from you,,,you are harder to get than the' white house'

Go to: