Chocolatier 4!!!!

kinzer
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Chocolatier 4!!!!

[Post New]by kinzer on Nov 30, 09 8:44 AM
I went to the Playfirst forum and asked about a 4th installment and the rumor mill says that there "might" be one out in 2010. If this is so, I'm going to go nuts waiting that long.

Re:Chocolatier 4!!!!

[Post New]by BabsDockham on Dec 17, 09 5:00 PM
You are absolutely correct. This game is addictive and as someone else pointed out they could do soooo much with the 50's. We could be doing Sodas, Cream filled chocolates, Fruit covered Chocolate. Cookies. Fudges. Oh boy I better stop. Well you get my drift.

Yetses
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Chocolatier 4!!!!

[Post New]by Yetses on Dec 20, 09 10:24 AM
kinzer wrote:I went to the Playfirst forum and asked about a 4th installment and the rumor mill says that there "might" be one out in 2010. If this is so, I'm going to go nuts waiting that long.

this is my favourite chocolatier and I don't know how they could top it. The design is amazing!

[Post New]by judy4623 on Dec 21, 09 11:31 AM
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE CHOCLATIER SERIES. I PLAY THEM ALL THE TIME.
I JUST WISH THAT WHOEVER MAKES THE CONSIDERS LETTING US DO MORE OF THE CREATING OF CHOCOLATES. I REALLY LIKE THAT PART
JUDY

[Post New]by skipper10 on Feb 26, 10 12:44 AM
It might be interesting to go back to the very beginning, when the two sisters first split apart the business.

[Post New]by colala09 on May 14, 10 7:42 AM
chocolatier4?

LindyMac
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by LindyMac on May 21, 10 12:20 PM
Have you seen the new facebook app of Chocolatier? It's quite good for a facebook game but totally different from the series, I hope this wasn't what they meant by a new chocolatier game!! I want another proper one!!

emi1y
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by emi1y on May 28, 10 2:04 PM
Just chiming in here the desperate wait for chocolatier 4. I just love this game. Thank goodness BFG has so many great games though, I'd go insane waiting only for my favorites.

[Post New]by savvaranks on Jun 9, 10 10:47 AM
Hello all, This is my first time in any forum but i love all the chocolatier's and i thought i would speak. Are there any other games on here that have the same vibe and gameplay. I have played winemaker deluxe and all the trade wind games which are similar.but other than that all i can find are run around the shop clicking like mad games which are not for me

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Jun 11, 10 3:37 AM
hi savvaranks! I believe those games you mentioned are the only ones that are very similar to Chocolatier.

However, you may want to check out other strategy games. They're not the same type of gameplay, but they do have 'quests' or 'tasks' you need to accomplish, at your own preferred pace (no timer):

Artist Colony
Buried in Time
Ciao Bella
Alice Greenfingers 1 & 2
Fiona Finch
Virtual Families
Life Quest
Plant Tycoon
Fairy Godmother Tycoon
Gemini Lost
Settlement Colossus
Happyville
Westward
Royal Envoy (it's timed but you can ignore it)

Edited on 06/11/2010 at 3:48:50 AM PST

[Post New]by savvaranks on Jun 13, 10 10:42 AM
Thank you

gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by gailsgame on Jun 13, 10 11:14 AM
Lavenders Botanicals is very, very similar game play, but not as polished as the Chocolatier series. You make soaps etc, with quests very similar to this, but I've only played the demo and haven't decided whether to buy it.

I wish Winemaker Extraordinaire would work on my netbook as many people say it's great!

[Post New]by lunasea7980 on Jun 15, 10 12:32 PM
winemaker is ok, but it holds your hand and makes you do it the game's way instead of having a sort of free reign.

[Post New]by kings999 on Jun 16, 10 1:13 PM
I hope they make a Chocolatier 4. Soon! I play this game more than any other that I have ever bought. To travel to the 50's era soda shop would be great. Instead of the coffee in Chocolatier 3 (which I loved) it could be shakes and malts. They could get into the whole "candy" making business. Make boxes of chocolates for different holidays. Each factory would make a specific thing and then you would have to combine them to make a samplier. Just throwing ideas out there. Whatever they do, I'm sure it will be great. Just stick to the main design, don't ever change that part because that is what makes it stand out from the rest.

[Post New]by takewing on Jul 29, 10 8:50 PM
I can't wait for 4 and I really hope the facebook thing wasn't it! What a disappointment it is. I like strategy type games not just click as fast as you can.

Meisie84
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by Meisie84 on Aug 13, 10 10:40 AM
Impatiently waiting for #4...I may have to replay these 'older' ones if relief does not come soon

CACuriousSoul
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by CACuriousSoul on Aug 25, 10 12:21 PM
Meisie84, I checked out the Facebook game and it's kind of boring, especially since they keep changing things because it's still in BETA. It would be interesting if they were able to make it a regular game because I love the Chocolatier series and people but I didn't really like The Great Chocolate Chase, but I like the idea of the Sweet Society one better.

Anyway, after I played the Facebook game a bit, I had Chocolatier seriously on the brain so I finally gave in and started playing the regular games from the beginning.

Smilebug32
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Smilebug32 on Aug 29, 10 12:40 PM
I love this series of games and i enjoy the story likes sometimes it gets a bit difficult but i really liked how you can select which things you want to do and what you dont want to do. I especially enjoyed making my own chocolate that brought in cash haha!

[Post New]by nancythesleuth on Sep 2, 10 12:17 AM
I'm impatiently waiting for Chocolatier 4. It's been so long since Chocolatier 3, and I think they shouldn't make us wait this long!

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Sep 29, 10 2:41 AM
Does anyone know if there will be another game in this series for sure?

Go to: