Mazou884
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Getting 3rd coin in Time Travel world / Disappearing coins?

[Post New]by Mazou884 on Jan 26, 16 10:36 AM
Like many, I got to love this game and almost passed it by, I have been replaying it, trying to earn the 3 coins on each level. A big thank you to Bartsister for helping find the walkthrough. But even with that, I must be hibernating with all the snow, brain frozen and all, I just cannot get that 3rd coin in the Time Travel section. Any suggestions? It does drive one crazy, doesn't it

UPDATE (see post below)

Edited on 01/26/2016 at 7:27:28 PM PST

Mazou884
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Getting 3rd coin in Time Travel world

[Post New]by Mazou884 on Jan 26, 16 6:53 PM
Well, I found out a few more things. For instance, it is impossible to get the missing coins when replaying certain levels, since some actions must be done in a particular sequence. If we do B before A, we won't be able to get the coin. Even when restarting that world, it won't work. It will work only if starting over from scratch as a new 'diskette profile'. So much for exploration. Second observation : I left the Time Machine (with 2 coins obtained), and moved on to the Volcano (last) world, where I got all 3 coins. I then looked up a video to see where that Time Machine 3rd coin was (visually on the screen, no way I could have missed it). Went back to the game to replay that part and saw that the map now showed only one coin for the Volcano world! And that 3rd coin in Time Machine was still nowhere to be found. I should rename my post 'Mystery of the Disappearing Coins'. I'll eventually start the whole game completely over with a new 'diskette', and follow a walkthrough religiously for those tricky areas. What fun is that? Still, I love this game, it's a breath of fresh air. More, please.

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 3:15:40 PM PST

Re:Getting 3rd coin in Time Travel world / Disappearing coins?

[Post New]by danimojo11 on Mar 7, 16 7:28 PM
Actually, you can go back and get them. I've done it three times. Here is a link to how. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZSBsTjr2Tw

Mazou884
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Getting 3rd coin in Time Travel world / Disappearing coins?

[Post New]by Mazou884 on Mar 26, 16 11:07 AM
A belated 'thank you' danimojo11. I've been away for a little while, and had not checked the forum. I will try that link.

Go to: