Bluester
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Stuck.. help please...

[Post New]by Bluester on Nov 30, 09 11:37 AM
I seem to be at a dead end. I finally went and looked at the walk through and I cannot find the violet powder.

The walkthrough shows the bellows and compact, and then the powder. I got a message. I have been all over that scene, found all the messages, done the matching puzzle, got the violet scroll, but no powder.

????

TY

Bluester

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Stuck.. help please...

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 30, 09 11:54 AM
Bluester wrote:I seem to be at a dead end. I finally went and looked at the walk through and I cannot find the violet powder.

The walkthrough shows the bellows and compact, and then the powder. I got a message. I have been all over that scene, found all the messages, done the matching puzzle, got the violet scroll, but no powder.

????

TY

Bluester

Hiya Bluester

If you go back and look at the walkthrough you will see that you need to use the Violet Scroll to obtain the Powder. Go back to the room in which you used the Beaker to obtain the Green Liquid. It's the same process except this time you have to mix red and blue elements instead of green.

Let me know if you need more specific help.

Good Luck

Margie B

Edited on 11/30/2009 at 11:56:24 AM PST

Bluester
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Stuck.. help please...

[Post New]by Bluester on Nov 30, 09 1:03 PM
Thank you!!

I am going to go do that now. If I need more help, "I'll be back".

betyboo
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by betyboo on Dec 1, 09 3:25 AM
How do you do the minigame weight puzzle I have tried everything maybe I'm missing something and how do you get the walkthrough I'm so stuck this is a very interesting game I just so stuck I've been trying to get out of the castle can't do that either. Thanks this is my first time ever in a forum.

[Post New]by Clytemnestra on Dec 1, 09 8:18 AM
There's a formula on the wall to the left of the gears.

Go to: