bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Istanbul - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 26, 16 12:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Istanbul. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Istanbul posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 05/02/2016 at 3:08:51 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Istanbul - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 26, 16 12:24 PM
Existing Istanbul threads:

Istanbul, Level 118

Edited on 11/29/2016 at 2:31:38 PM PST

[Post New]by knowlesclan on Jul 9, 16 5:29 AM
Totally stuck on level 102 can't get score or enough pink ones

[Post New]by peters51 on Aug 18, 16 12:41 PM
also stuck on level 102 istanbul stage 2, whatever i do can't get enough pink.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Aug 29, 16 12:25 PM
Level 88 needs fixing, there are never enough greens and reds to blow the 4 colour blockers in the corners and since the last update it is no use using shovels because they only take out the blocker and don't blow the surrounding papers. This effectively means you HAVE TO BUY EXTRA MOVES!, I thought you were always meant to be able to get a level without buying boosts?? And, to make matters worse this was only the intern level - no way am I ever going near this one again!!

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Istanbul - Level Help 102

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Aug 30, 16 2:21 PM
Yeah, level 102 sucks!! Anyone done it yet without having to buy heaps of extra moves? or is there a secret known only to the mods? HELP please!!

ran1120
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ran1120 on Oct 13, 16 2:31 PM
I also have found it impossible to do level 102!!

ran1120
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ran1120 on Oct 14, 16 2:56 PM
Is master level 102 possible?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 25, 16 1:59 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through certain levels in Istanbul.

What I found helped get through Istanbul, Level 88 was to focus on making boosts such as line crushes and bombs. These could be created by making a combination of four or more gummies. If you are able to swap them with one another or with a Lightning Bolt Boost that is even better. By having the boosts go off on the board it helps to fill the color blockers to take care of the notes and add gummies to the board. I find that focusing on filling the color blockers first and then working around to clear the entire tile helped.

For Istanbul, Level 102, this is indeed a tricky level on all tiers. What I found helped was to first swap a Lighting Bolt Boost with a paper. This helped to clear the paper off the board. I then focused on swapping another Lighting Bolt Boost with another boost such as a line crush or bomb. This would hopefully be in the form of the brick or pink gem since they are chained in the middle. Once those are free, gummies will appear in the middle section. Matches to clear the tiles was my next objective. After the middle portion is cleared. I then worked to obtain the rest of the level requirements. Since this took me numerous attempts to get through on all tiers, I'm going to go ahead and pass this information along to the Gummy Drop! teams. If players continue to experience issues with this level, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. If you are able, please provide the email address that is linked to your game. I'll include a help article below. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of certain levels, we can work with the teams to help fine tune them.

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Dec 5, 16 4:40 AM
Any tips for 76 - 4? I have lost too many lives on this one. Once I managed to swap a lightning with a line blast, but the columns that needed verticals only got horizontals.

ETA: finally lucked out. Power ups didn't help enough. The time I finally got it I didn't buy any power ups, but I did manage to make multiple lightnings. The HH at the end of that path gives a bunch of hats for coins, but IMO shipping and replaying 46 - 2 is a better choice than paying that many coins, because I'm only about 500k shy of the total needed for the monument. If I needed two million hats, I would choose to buy the HH.

Edited on 12/05/2016 at 6:03:45 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 3:27 PM
Hello Gummy Drop! players!

Thank you for your presence and insight into the city of Istanbul! I am posting today to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help other players out in the past and now as well as so that I can help with keeping this thread open for players who would like to request additional help with this specific city's levels. Thank you for your patience while helping one another out with cities in the game, and I wish to encourage players to make use of this thread again to discuss Istanbul and the levels that you'd like assistance with.

Thank you as well to lordkalvan for taking the time to follow up with how that particular level was eventually completed, as well as one's thoughts on that particular Helping Hand card. We really appreciate it when players are able to let us know what has worked for them, and I hope it's helpful for other players playing through that particular level.

Thank you all for your understanding and again for helping one another out in our game. If there is ever still an issue with a level, I would like to reiterate that our Gummy Drop! Support Team is more than happy to assist as best they can. You can also contact any of our active Moderators, should you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 7, 18 5:04 PM
Greetings Players!

Thank you so much for playing our game! I'm posting today to extend my gratitude (and that of the Moderation Team) to everyone who has taken the time to help their fellow Gummy Drop! players. I also want to keep this thread open so newer players can post level help requests. This is a place where people can seek and offer help with Istanbul. Thank you all for your patience with the game and with Moderation Team as we work to answer everyone's questions.

If the suggestions made in this thread don't help, you're also welcome to email our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be happy to offer more assistance. Don't hesitate to PM a member of the Moderation Team, either. We're here to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

rrrrob
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Level Help 102

[Post New]by rrrrob on Mar 14, 18 3:59 AM
It appears this level has been adjusted, got it on my second try easily. The first attempt I tried the old method of banging the 2 lightning bolts together as has helped in some levels but you really have to get rid of the paper first then get rid of the chained blockers in the middle then make a bunch of matches in the middle holding on to one lightning bolt to either get more pinks or to clear 1 gummy stuck in a corner.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 14, 18 12:41 PM
Hello rrrrob,

I'm really glad to hear that you were able to beat Istanbul, Level 102. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future if level help is needed. My fellow moderators and I are always available via PM, and the Gummy Drop! City Directory is also an excellent resource.

Thanks for your patience and hard work.

bfgBeruna

Go to: