godfreygirl
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Loved the game UNTIL level 9

[Post New]by godfreygirl on Jan 26, 16 8:06 PM
I played this level over to make sure I got the market built. Now it's giving me everything BUT the TWO units of stone I need to build the manor. I'm just getting very tired of the game now. I think there is a glitch or something.....no rock mine and not giving resources in order. THAT is what is wrong here.

godfreygirl
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:Loved the game UNTIL level 9 UPDATE

[Post New]by godfreygirl on Jan 26, 16 8:20 PM
Okay.....the market FINALLY gave me the 2 units of stone I needed to finish the level and I went on to level 10. Right off the bat I ran out of iron AGAIN. I was very careful before making a move in any direction.....checking on what I'd need to build. It seems I would inevitably run out of one of the resources no matter where I went. I'm NOT going to play this game again. Other games of the kind I have are FUN.....NOT this one. I'm glad I got it on sale or I would be very upset. I do NOT recommend this game.

Re:Loved the game UNTIL level 9

[Post New]by capecu on Feb 14, 16 11:06 PM
Same here, Well said!!! not recommended. really liked the story line not the game
if you say AHHHH... AND start over AGAIN AND again with little or no progress . I jumped the gun an fell for the story.

Go to: