Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost Bounty: A Pirate's Quest here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 27, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 6:31:04 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost Bounty: A Pirate's Quest here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 27, 16 6:31 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Customer Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 6:31:52 AM PST

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Jan 27, 16 7:25 AM
the game said "open" but it never did please help! p.s. if you're confused i am autistic. Okay? Thanks.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 28, 16 11:25 AM
Hi ark161,

I wanted to stop by to address the issue you saw in the game. It sounds like the game may not be starting correctly. I suggest taking a look at the following help article, which has steps that can help if a game isn't running properly:

If an issue is still occurring in the game, we recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are able to gather information on and report problems like this, and are always happy to help provide further troubleshooting steps.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Ivonova
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ivonova on Jan 28, 16 12:01 PM
Sad to say, this game is just like the Jewel Match games. Going along splendidly, when suddenly zap, the game freezes. After waiting, and waiting, and waiting...alt,ctrl,del, task mgr and shut the game down and when I go back in...it wants the game players name...everything that you have done up to that time (level 57) is GONE.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 29, 16 11:07 AM
Hi Ivanova,

I'm sorry to hear that the game froze up and started over. The following help article has information about what may have caused this, and steps that can be taken to prevent it:

When an issue occurs, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather information on and provide troubleshooting steps for problems, and are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Larissa_Jane
Flounder
Flounder
2,273 Posts

[Post New]by Larissa_Jane on Jan 30, 16 10:30 AM
same as Ivonova, but on level63 AAGH me hearties! methinks I have almost lost me enthusiasm.

update:
let my computer rest for 5 hours (ie. turned it off) went back in and continued the game where I had left it. WHEW !!!!

Edited on 01/30/2016 at 3:37:16 PM PST

pamsl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Cursor changes to canon and too few pearls

[Post New]by pamsl on Mar 8, 16 7:43 AM
I've had this happen a few times. When I try to use the canon near the bottom of the board, my cursor turns into the canon and I can't use the canon. It's also very annoying because it changes the way the cursor works and I usually have to restart the level.

On another note: it's horribly annoying how long it takes to make it through a round with pearls. They don't seem to fall very often and sometimes I have to do more than 10 random moves until another pearl falls. When you need 65 pearls, this can take a very long time.

Pam

Go to: