muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

California MIA 3/14 quest only

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 27, 16 8:03 AM
What does this mean? What is the MIA quest only?

Re:California MIA 3/14 quest only

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Jan 27, 16 8:26 AM
It's a Military Term from ages ago, Missing In Action. Hope this clears the fog.

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Jan 27, 16 8:30 AM
When I was doing my lists, I used the term because Collectibles were no longer in the game, some never were put in it from the start. Yet some have become available through the Arcades (Very rarely), bought with Gold, or at a very high price in the Auctions (which players bought with gold and sold for lots of $$$). I guess this will be added to the list: "Things we will never see in ART" due to the game shutting down by Developers.

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 27, 16 4:20 PM
Thanks Wild I know the military term but I wasn't quite sure what you meant by it. I had Blue help me bid on the London Bridge and then after his help. I found out you can buy items that are MIA or hard to get in the Auction where some people want you to pay an arm and a leg that the item could be bought with just a few pieces of gold.

What I try to do if I'm running out of gold is to play a few lines of slots. I'm not much of a gambler but if I am willing and don't need much gold I'll play a few rounds.

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Jan 27, 16 10:47 PM
If you have the Stars, use them, after the Airplane Quest there's no need for them anymore. I have over 750 now, I've been playing the Star Game and have acquired over 470 in Gold Bars, along with Bundles, Keepsakes, Food, and more Stars.

BTW, I started out with over 880 when I started using the Arcade to get rid of them.

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 10:48:19 PM PST

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 28, 16 7:05 AM
Thanks for the tip.

Go to: