basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

pc update???

[Post New]by basmith12 on Jan 27, 16 4:28 PM
Could someone please advise if the pc version of this game is complete? No update in months and I have patiently waited with fingers crossed and even have a second game going as the first is waiting for next update and thinking maybe I should just move on to my crafts or other hobbies. I do not mean to sound so negative but I have enjoyed playing these games for years and they have helped me through many lonely and painful days in coping with numerous health problems, etc. but I have noticed that within the past year that the Pc versions are not (my opinion only!) as they once were and I just noticed at least two updates to this game in the ios and android versions. I cannot afford to stay up with all the new tech apps and also have problems physically that prevent me from enjoying the smaller held apps and do not begrudge anyone enjoying all the wonderful updates but I do wish the pc team would work harder for those of us who have been around for so long as loyal customers or at least notify us of future changes to come instead of letting us wait and hope for months and then drop the updates (this has happened recently to several of my ftp games) sorry for the rant but have not seen any mention recently regarding update and thinking it is time to move on. Happy gaming

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:pc update???

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 28, 16 9:03 AM
Hi basmith12,

The Moderation Team is definitely aware of the wait that players have been going through in regards to an update on the PC platform. We haven't received any additional information as to when one will be available for the PC platform, but we do know that the teams are working to bring one to the players. Since the PC platform is it's own separate, standalone version from the mobile platform, different requirements and channels must be met for it to be available to the players.

We greatly appreciate your patience as the appropriate teams work hard to bring more content to the PC platform. The Moderation Team will definitely update the forums if we hear of any additional information.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: