luvs4cats
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

To Be Continued!!!

[Post New]by luvs4cats on Nov 30, 09 10:59 PM
Does anyone else HATE games that end in "to be continued"?

I wouldn't mind so much if they gave you an idea of how long you will have to wait until the next chapter, but as it currently stands I HATE THEM!!!

This game is another example of this kind.

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

Re:To Be Continued!!!

[Post New]by mamajay on Nov 30, 09 11:22 PM
I actually liked the way it ended - it made me laugh. Yes I had hoped there would be more to the story, but at least we know there will be a sequel - hopefully not tooo far down the track

Ciao,

Jen.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Nov 30, 09 11:25 PM
Well no, not really. Kinda gives me something to look forward to if I am really enjoying it. I just play slower and it lasts longer.

What it does tell me lately is they probably went over budget trying to get it out at the low prices these days. Or have to chrage twice as much? Probably a lot more in the can they can release later as a sequel if this one sells. When? I'd guess when the recession is over...whenever.

Reincarnations Awakening screamed for more chapters because it was so much fun and time flew by, I was left hungry for more. But it just oozed with so much quality and creativity and good writing and humor I couldn't believe it was even sold at this price as is considering the cost to make. At least they paid for top writers, what a concept! I'll be first in line to snap up the next offering if there is one.

I guess"HATE" means you aren't happy with your purchase. Was there anything about it you did enjoy? Just wondering because I have the game top of my next purchase list.

num1mxmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by num1mxmom on Dec 1, 09 12:00 AM
I loved the game can't wait for the sequel to come out. Don't make us wait too long. I really enjoyed playing this game.
Make more games like this.
Thanks to all involved in making this great game.

num1mxmom

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Dec 1, 09 2:05 PM
I really enjoyed this game and look forward to the next one. Ending the way it did, did not bother me unduly.

Go to: