crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

Greed

[Post New]by crisgori on Jan 28, 16 3:45 AM
The last has been the worst update ever. This update subtracts the reason to play this game. In addition to the absurdity that you have to craft artefacts using items that are always in the same rooms and that you don't earn any experience searching the various rooms, now there's no sense in having neighbours if you can't fulfil their requests as you just earn a few coins or one shard searching.
I started to play the game as it was set up, long ago, then quit as I didn't like it anymore and I found it boring. Now I think I'll quit once for all.
I understand that's business for you Devs but I think there should be a limit to the greed: if you'll lose a lot of players you'll lose money, think it over!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Greed

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 28, 16 11:38 AM
Hi crisgori,

We appreciate the time you've taken to share your feelings regarding the latest update. All game feedback is welcome in this forum, be it positive or negative. Since the Forum Moderation Team does work to share this feedback with the appropriate teams, we are asking all update-related feedback to go in the following thread to give it higher visibility:

ATTENTION DEVS... Concerning Up-Date 1/20/2016

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, but you're definitely welcome to re-post in the thread above.

Thanks for your understanding,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 01/28/2016 at 11:40:32 AM PST

Go to: