scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

How Do I Get 3 Stars on Level 2.5?

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jan 29, 16 5:21 AM
I have repeatedly tried but still am unable to complete this level without losing that star because it takes soooooooooooooo long for the food to replenish...I do use the bonuses throughout but it is not enough...I have ALL the other levels in the GOLD but NOT this one...Can anybody give me tips on winning this particular level, PLEASE?

Surely some or all of you have succeeded in getting 3 Stars on this particular level since nobody else seemed to have had any problems with it...I just need to know what I should be doing that I might not be doing in order to achieve all 3 Stars, OK?

BTW I use a trackball and normally play TM Games in relaxed mode where available however, I do try to see IF I can actually win games in timed mode even IF I am not very fast at playing these TM Games being slowed down even more because I'm in my senior stage of life...LOL

Hello! Will somebody please speak up here? I really would like to know how I can win this Level in the GOLD, OK"?

Thank you for dropping by and reading this post...Apparently nobody recalls how they won the "EAGLE's NEST" Level which is otherwise known as Level 2.5...It's about gathering 3 Eggs, calling Pegasus and turning the sign along with normal tasks of clearing paths, gathering resources (i.e. food - wood - gold - etc.) ...

Anyway, I'm just wondering if there's a Walkthrough for the "12 Labours of Hercules" somewhere since BF doesn't have any for this series?

You do realize, of course, that ALL QUESTIONS do require ANSWERS...Right?

There used to be a time when you could depend on getting help from the Forum Community...But that sure isn't the case anymore, which is extremely disappointing and very sad!

Ps: Eureka! I finally made it and completed the entire game in the GOLD...

Edited on 02/06/2016 at 4:36:25 AM PST

Go to: