How do I get the 4th berry for the singing furbies

[Post New]by JennCoxRox on Jan 29, 16 7:29 AM
I cannot figure out how to get that 4th berry from the red vine. It bounces up and away every time I click it.

Edited on 01/29/2016 at 9:06:35 AM PST

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:How do I get the 4th berry for the singing furbies

[Post New]by 9otters on Jan 29, 16 11:28 AM
JennCoxRox

That berry was a TEST. Lol!

When you are at the nest, and the monster bird beak comes down and keeps you away...you'll catch a BRIEF glimpse of a tiny pair of eyeballs, way up in the trees, at the top of the beak. You have to keep looking for them and try to catch them.

Spoiler...highlight to read...

You'll finally see them again in the screen that is all the way, as far as you can go, to the right. All the way to the right of THAT screen, is a flower. You'll be able to catch them there and get the 4th berry.

Hope this gets you going. Good luck!

Edited on 01/29/2016 at 2:32:54 PM PST

[Post New]by JennCoxRox on Jan 30, 16 7:33 AM
It was the berry on the vine that was giving me grief...but I figured it out. Thank you for the help tho...it's good to know people still view this game forum! <3

movalley
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by movalley on Feb 29, 16 10:19 AM
JennCoxRox wrote:It was the berry on the vine that was giving me grief...but I figured it out. Thank you for the help tho...it's good to know people still view this game forum! <3

I downloaded this game a month ago, but just got around to trying it a few days ago. It certainly is a challenge, but I was muddling along until I got to that berry that jumps back and forth. I am now to the point of pulling out my hair. Help!!!! How did you figure out how to get it?

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Mar 1, 16 3:35 PM
There is a good walkthrough if you do a google for it.....
Walkthrough by MaGtRo April 2015
There is also someone who compiled a complete video walkthrough.
at the usual places where videos go to be seen.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl6FwuqhvIx2IAkMhDde1i6-rtIsdW13p

They might remove the link.....but, if I could find it by searching, almost anyone can.....
I don't have great search mojo.

Go to: