bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

New version of My Kingdom for the Princess for the Mac available now

[Post New]by bfgErie on Dec 1, 09 4:53 PM
Hi everyone,

I just want to drop by to let you all know that we now have a new version of My Kingdom for the Princess for the Mac available now. This new version corrects the problem with level 1.10. We apologize greatly for the error.

Here are instructions on how to reinstall a Mac game:

Uninstall a Mac Game
To uninstall a Mac game, move the game to the trash can on your desktop and then empty the can to delete the files.

Reinstall a Mac game
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game. The activation details needed to unlock your game will also be listed.
2. Double-click the downloaded .dmg file to open it. A game icon will appear in either an installation screen or a folder.
3. Drag the game icon to your Applications folder.
4. Double-click the game icon to open.
5. On the activation screen, enter your activation details: first name, last name, key.
6. Click Unlock full version.

You can also contact our Support Team for more assistance if you need it. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

bfgErie

Re:New version of My Kingdom for the Princess for the Mac available now

[Post New]by PiperGirlC on Dec 1, 09 6:55 PM
Ya-ay for the heroes of game corrections! <3

[Post New]by HJEorion on Dec 2, 09 7:53 PM
when i try to follow these directions to reinstall the program it automatically opens with my old game, still not showing anything in the gold grab stage. What am i missing to completely remove the old version so when download and reinstall the program it is the new version?

thanks,

[Post New]by thefivecjs on Dec 16, 09 7:58 PM
I just purchased the game but at level 2.1 the games crashes. I am running OSX 1.6.2. Any ideas?

Go to: