bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

New version of Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper available now

[Post New]by bfgErie on Dec 1, 09 5:30 PM
Hi everyone,

Just want to let folks know that we now have a new version of Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper available for download right now. This new version corrects the issue with the oar not being able to be collected. We apologize greatly for this error. Here's how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC game.
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game's executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

bfgErie

fairlaine
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:New version of Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper available now

[Post New]by fairlaine on Dec 2, 09 4:04 AM
Thank you!
Have downloaded and found the oar!

New version of Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper available now

[Post New]by poekie on Dec 13, 09 10:09 AM
bfgErie wrote:Hi everyone,

Just want to let folks know that we now have a new version of Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper available for download right now. This new version corrects the issue with the oar not being able to be collected. We apologize greatly for this error. Here's how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC game.
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game's executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

bfgErie

Millanne
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Millanne on Jan 3, 10 10:07 PM
I read the credits and was really surprised that only two artists were able to create this game. How did they get hold of that tune from the year 1919? I'm glad I gave this game a second chance. Please do continue.

[Post New]by plukkfrid on Jan 4, 10 1:35 PM
Hi!

I have a little problem. I bought this game via MSN, but they don't have the new version of the game, which mean I can't find the oar. I contacted support, at Oberon, but the people there are either idiots, or completely unwilling to help. I've tried to explain several times that a fixed game excists, linked to this post, and asked to get access to this working version. But they don't seem to read what I write, and in the latest reply, I was asked to send them a copy of DxDiag. I've asked for a refund several times, but they don't read or respond to that either.

So my question here is how can I get this working version of the game? Is there any way anybody here can inform Oberon and MSN about this update? Any help would be greatly appriciated, as this is getting ridiculous.

Thanks.

iquit
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by iquit on Jan 5, 10 5:57 PM
I updated the new version of this game, now I can not get any further then the attic and back to the inside of the house.

What should I do now?

[Post New]by coldwater69 on Mar 11, 11 4:26 PM
I down loaded this game 3 times .cant find new version the one i get says to be continued, what is wrong? Is the one there selling now the new version?

Go to: