bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 30, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Moneve
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Moneve on Feb 3, 16 10:57 AM
Sorry if I'm in the wrong place to post, but I don't know if this is a TECH issue or just something I am doing or not doing right. In Europe, I have completed all the games and nothing less than gold or silver and I have found ALL the chests and moles and collected coins but it won't let me open the bonus game.

[Post New]by originalpoopoo on Mar 5, 16 7:31 AM
i can open it but i can't complete it.. it freezes.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Mar 8, 16 7:59 PM
Help..... I have a basic question that actuaIIy involves aII of the Garden games. I adore them. I have since Learned about getting the gold and silver IeveIs to achieve more points.

BUT... HOW does one get enough points to fix the home or complete the business, etc.

So far I have found that the points do NOT accumulate.

Can someone explain to me
1. How can I get the points to accumulate to I can finish the viIIa or the business, etc.

It is a huge sense of frustration to me. I used to Love Playing these games, but I find that I am now just frustrated.

Please help. I wish that the developers had provided explanations to
this issue. Thanks for your help...

OnWisc...

Go to: