Halotop
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Chapter seven Relic puzzle

[Post New]by Halotop on Dec 1, 09 9:50 PM
Hi all,

I'm trying to finish the Relic puzzle in Chapter 7. I have all the relics, I have all the tapes, I have checked the tapes to see the correct position of the relics.. ( I got so frustrated, I used the guide for help :-))
The problem I have is that the puzzle refuses to accept the Hunter Relic. I get a constant "It won't work here" All the others fall into place BUT the Hunter's relic (the square one) will absolutely not fall into its slot.

I wondered if the square had to be rotated some way.. doesn't make sense, but that's beside the point right now.. Ohhhh I could use some sleep....

HELP... please?????

Kitty

VenusHun
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Chapter seven Relic puzzle

[Post New]by VenusHun on Dec 1, 09 9:55 PM
Halotop wrote:Hi all,

I'm trying to finish the Relic puzzle in Chapter 7. I have all the relics, I have all the tapes, I have checked the tapes to see the correct position of the relics.. ( I got so frustrated, I used the guide for help :-))
The problem I have is that the puzzle refuses to accept the Hunter Relic. I get a constant "It won't work here" All the others fall into place BUT the Hunter's relic (the square one) will absolutely not fall into its slot.

I wondered if the square had to be rotated some way.. doesn't make sense, but that's beside the point right now.. Ohhhh I could use some sleep....

HELP... please?????

Kitty

you can try backing out of the puzzle to reset it and see if that works. and yes if you played the game like I did, then sleep would help lol good luck

Halotop
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Chapter seven Relic puzzle

[Post New]by Halotop on Dec 2, 09 7:39 PM
ok.. today.. after a worried night's sleep... where all was a snowy cold never never land, I figured out that the puzzle will only allow me to place a correct placement... all good and dandy... BUT now, when I go back to check the position on the tapes... and, of course, there is a new placement, the forms are not solid, they morph and move in place.. but the forms stay in the same spot.. Sounds great, huh?

Now the puzzle refuses to take the forms in the positions the tapes tell me they are in... Arggghhhhh......

Guys.. developers... this is supposed to be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You exaggerate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I cannot even add my usual :-)) or an lol

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 3, 09 2:52 AM
Are you counting correctly? Do you have the right number of balls? Do you have the right symbol in the right column?

No-one's reported a problem with the puzzle itself.

Do all four relics show on your crime computer? I once had to find a video before my last one showed up.

[Post New]by ABBABY on Dec 13, 09 9:27 AM
OK you guys, this is a first for me... I have the tapes. I have the relics. I know the position (have checked 30 times over). I AM putting in the stones in the right amount, in the right place with the right relic on top. Still don't get it???? Must be something real small I'm not seeing, right?

[Post New]by ABBABY on Dec 13, 09 9:29 AM
PS Have to go to church, maybe a prayer will help but just in cause I'm hoping you can help me out before I get back....
Thanks tons for any responce.

Go to: