Aperica
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

Do not put extra seaweeds in ovens!

[Post New]by Aperica on Jan 30, 16 9:20 AM
Heads up if you are working towards the 50 sea salts! Count carefully and put only 50 in the ovens. When you finish the growing, all the extra seaweeds are taken away. But...if you had any extra weeds cooking...the sea salt disappears and the time 3-4 hr.) is given to the next item in the oven. I am looking at 3 breads that will take 2-4 hours to bake.......ugh.....

Gin023
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

Re:Do not put extra seaweeds in ovens!

[Post New]by Gin023 on Jan 30, 16 9:31 AM
So good to know!

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Jan 30, 16 10:01 AM
Not filling any more requests or boards until this is over. Just selling in my store. I have the amount needed in my ovens. Not going to add more. Good to know, thanks.

cait_m
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by cait_m on Jan 30, 16 10:26 AM
I can understand how that would be very frustrating, but I think I would prefer your situation to mine. When the remaining salt and seaweed were deleted from my game, the six furnace slots were deleted also!

Aperica
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Aperica on Jan 30, 16 12:18 PM
Cait, write a note to customer service. I lost one slot and it came back several days later. Big Fish folks have the ability to send corrections to individual players. Don't give up....

cait_m
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by cait_m on Jan 30, 16 12:41 PM
Aperica, thank you for your note. I submitted a request to customer service as soon as it happened and included my id number as well as before and after screenshots. (It's okay to laugh. I know that I can be a bit obsessive.) I don't expect anything to happen over the weekend but hope to receive a response before too long and that they will be willing and able to restore the missing slots without creating any more mishaps. I can only imagine the huge amount of work needed to put together these events, but speaking only for myself, I would prefer that they didn't do them at all if they are unable to do them well.

Aperica
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Aperica on Jan 30, 16 7:57 PM
Cait, there is hope. If you can get to the 50 salts, then one more hour will earn you the big coral. The coral is the machine which will product sonething (not sure what) in 3 days. But don't dispair. With one HELP from a friend, the time was reduced by 20 hours. I will try agsin once my helps are recharged.

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Jan 31, 16 5:27 AM
Finally have my last 50 in the coral and less than an hour left to do growing. Then what happens? I waited until all coral was out of ovens to make bread. It's only 20 minutes per bread. After they are cooked and done in coral, does the coral stop coming on requests and things? And what do you mean we have to wait 2 days? For what?

Aperica
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Aperica on Jan 31, 16 10:50 AM
After I used the 50 sea salts and waited the hour for the coral to grow big, I clicked on it and nothing happened. I was disappointed that sll that effort just got me a big coral.

But....when I signed on to the game several hours later, I noticed the message LOADING FILES. Hummmm....I clicked on the coral again and got an order box and an icon showing a big bouquet of balloons. I moved the balloons into the order box and bot a 3 day time to completion.

I think the game had to notice that my coral was full size and then send me the files for the next step.

I used HELP to get a boost from a friend and that decreased the wait from from 3 days to 2 days 4 hours. Can't use HELP a second time....

Will know noon on Tuesday if all this work was worth it. Hope the coral stays like the diver.

Cherry36
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Cherry36 on Feb 1, 16 2:25 AM
Can a moderater look into this , as my balloons are every 12 hours ,

How can it be 12 hours for some and 3 days for others

I forgot what leval im at ill go look and re edit

Im leval 81

Aperica wrote:.I clicked on the coral again and got an order box and an icon showing a big bouquet of balloons. I moved the balloons into the order box and bot a 3 day time to completion.

Edited on 02/01/2016 at 2:26:36 AM PST

BethMo
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by BethMo on Feb 1, 16 2:19 PM
I have two corals. Is this not supposed to happen?

The next time that I signed in after putting 10 salt in the first one, it gave me the start-of-event text again and gave me another coral to buy. It didn't allow me to add 50 salt to the first one until after adding 10 salt to the second one. I've finished growing the first and am in the 12-hour wait for balloons, while continuing to dry more salt for the second one. I hope it's not going to delete all the additional salt I've worked on.

[Post New]by Brave_Gemini on Feb 1, 16 3:12 PM
I posted a few days ago about an island (not mine) that had THREE corals. I don't know how it happened to them either but I kinda wish I had more coral now. It's too bad that this game seems to be so inconsistent.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Feb 2, 16 6:16 AM
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to drop by and address some issues that have been brought up in this thread.

The Coral Event is designed to only credit one coral. If players were somehow able to get more than one, then this is some kind of technical issue in the game.

If you're experiencing technical issues such as the balloons taking more than 12 hours, please contact our Support Team with your ID in the game, as well as a screen shot that shows it's taking longer than 12 hours so that issue can be investigated further.

Here is a help article with how to take screen shots:

Taking a Screen shot

Regarding the permanent slots in the ovens, the seaweed and sea salt are designed to disappear from the game after the event is completed, however, an issue has come up for some players where the permanent slots that were purchased for the furnace during the event disappear as well. This was not by design and is an issue that was fixed on our end yesterday on February 1st.

Moving forward when players complete the event, their permanent slots should not disappear. For players who are still playing the event, please completely close the game and open it to get the fix for this issue.

If you were impacted by this issue before it was fixed, please reach out to our Support Team team so they can help with getting those permanent slots back in your game.

I hope that information is helpful!

bfgGlithui

BethMo
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by BethMo on Feb 2, 16 12:31 PM
My second coral (and most remaining ingredients) disappeared, with some sort of a "sorry you failed to complete the event" message. It left one sea salt cooking in each of my ovens; each of those disappeared later when it finished cooking.

Go to: