[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jan 30, 16 10:52 PM

Edited on 02/01/2016 at 5:48:17 PM PST

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:All we ask......

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jan 30, 16 11:35 PM
This is like saying there's not enough water in the ocean. There cannot possibly be any more HOG games here if you shoved them into the margins. Literally there are probably 2 x more HOGs than all other games combined. [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 02/01/2016 at 6:31:03 PM PST

moondances
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by moondances on Jan 31, 16 6:16 AM
Fellow fishies, let's be kind to one another-We all like different things and have different preferences and that's why I like BFG-They try to cater to everyone-It makes me sad when I read comments that seem hurtful

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jan 31, 16 6:28 AM
The first part of the New Year is a slow time for new Hidden Object games because the development teams typically go on vacation right after the holidays.

I'm sure there will be lots of new Hidden Object Collector Editions soon.

Hang in there!

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Jan 31, 16 2:45 PM
Well, it's kind of known that Gardens Inc 4 was highly anticipated so the initially high price for the equivalent of a CE HOP game is not unexpected. That's commerce for ya. Good thing there's a demo to tide you over until you can buy it. Why get farklempt about it? To compare HOPs to time/strategy games is like comparing dogs to geese--those "bells and whistles" you want in a HOP are a distraction and often unecessary in a TM.

karystar
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by karystar on Jan 31, 16 3:52 PM
Please keep in mind when you use the all inclusive "WE" some people get upset because they dont agree with what you are saying/asking and prefer not to be included in that "WE".

[Post New]by mellowtraumatic on Feb 1, 16 7:13 AM
I don't think I'll ever understand the mentality of trying to keep other people from getting a collector's edition of a game that they might be interested in. A lot of the time, the regular editions are just as good as the CE's and there SO MANY HOGs to choose from and play on BF.

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Feb 1, 16 9:06 AM
I don't get the mentality of people who openly imply that TM games don't have the same "value" as a HOP game and don't "deserve" collector's edition status because there aren't all those visual and audio effects. Glad those original posts were removed.

Edited on 02/01/2016 at 9:14:59 AM PST

KimApollo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by KimApollo on Feb 1, 16 12:16 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

I wonder if it is less expensive to make HOG or if they just sell better. There has got to be a reason or two that there are so many.

Edited on 02/01/2016 at 6:58:05 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Re:All we ask......

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Feb 1, 16 5:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

We're going to go ahead and lock this thread because it looks like the original author has removed their post. Moving forward, we're reminding everyone of the Forum Rules, specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

Furthermore, this forum is for the discussion of Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition specifically. Any feedback or suggestions regarding the Big Fish Games site or game offerings as a whole can instead be directed to our Customer Support Team HERE.

Thanks for your understanding,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 02/01/2016 at 5:25:25 PM PST

Go to: