Why is forum locked?

[Post New]by tractorgal on Jan 31, 16 7:31 AM
I am having a technical issue with the game and cannot post in any of the forums as they are locked. Why?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Why is forum locked?

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 31, 16 10:00 AM
Hi tractorgal,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having some issues with this particular game. Thank you for wanting to post in the designated technical thread. To answer your question about why the technical issues thread is locked, a change to our Forums includes the automatic locking of threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more, so this is the explanation for why some of the threads in this Forum have been locked. This new feature was put into place to help improve stability and performance in the Forums.

If you'd like to start a new thread on a topic that's already been discussed, you can absolutely do so, as we encourage players to continue discussing games.

If you'd like to refer to an older thread in your post, you can definitely copy and paste the URL for the older thread in your post. Please keep in mind that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in Forum posts.

I've gone ahead and created a new technical issues thread for you to post your issue. I'll include a link below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures here.

Keep in mind that our Help pages are also a great resource.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: