Barracks

[Post New]by zaftigchic on Jan 31, 16 8:55 AM
I can't get the men to come out of the barracks to fight the thieves on level 9.

Re:Barracks

[Post New]by booksteaisme on Feb 1, 16 6:57 PM
I can't figure it out either.

Nijn
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Nijn on Feb 1, 16 10:56 PM
Same problem here. I restarted the level - then te man did come out, fought a robot or 2 and destroyed one barricade and then he 'disappeared' and wouldn't come out again??

[Post New]by Sakifa on Feb 6, 16 12:00 PM
My problem is that the guy in the barracks just stand there and look at the thieves as they run past. I can't move forward in the game because they don't tear down the obstacles so that I can move forward.

[Post New]by firebird8 on Jun 13, 16 6:59 PM
The soldiers won't fight the thieves automatically. You have to click on the thief (or enemy soldier when you get to higher levels) each time to get the soldier to fight the thief. It's not actually necessary to fight the thief; you can just ignore them. If your worker picks up what they were going after, the thief will turn around; if not, they will steal it and the worst that happens is you lose the production from that building that time.

When you get to enemy soldiers you do have to fight them every time because a) your workers will finish their current task but won't start a new one until the enemy is gone and b) they can destroy buildings.

I did have a bug where the soldier disappeared after fighting the thieves on one level. I restarted the level and didn't use him for that and successfully completed it.

Go to: