MissMoraduke
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

I finished the game- Ending? -- Mr Vince and the Spider trap

[Post New]by MissMoraduke on Jan 31, 16 3:31 PM
Well I finished and the ending made no sense. I didnt have trouble with the spider serum if you just get the trap in the Lab scene. The thing is tho dear Mr Vince was no help with telling you where to go, I clicked on him for help and he just acted stupid, I liked him tied up. But he was cute looking at you when you asked for help everywhere else, I wonder why he wouldnt help with the spider net trouble. I love the game otherwise, just didnt get the ending.

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

Re:I finished the game- Ending? -- Mr Vince and the Spider trap

[Post New]by Kirland on Feb 15, 16 11:33 PM
Ending left you hanging with an open door. Maybe an indication that there will be a sequel.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:I finished the game- Ending? -- Mr Vince and the Spider trap

[Post New]by tookat on Feb 24, 16 10:29 PM
I hope there will be a sequel....one that brings back most of the characters.

This was such an unusual game.....and not real easy.
I think I may play it again....but, after I have given myself a few weeks so that the game feels "fresh" again.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

I finished the game- Ending? -- Mr Vince and the Spider trap

[Post New]by tookat on Feb 24, 16 10:34 PM
MissMoraduke wrote:Well I finished and the ending made no sense. I didnt have trouble with the spider serum if you just get the trap in the Lab scene. The thing is tho dear Mr Vince was no help with telling you where to go, I clicked on him for help and he just acted stupid, I liked him tied up. But he was cute looking at you when you asked for help everywhere else, I wonder why he wouldnt help with the spider net trouble. I love the game otherwise, just didnt get the ending.

I wish I could help you Ms Marmaduke, but I let Mr.Vince go.....He was an intelligent and magic 'animal' and IMHO, deserved his free will....
as it was, I was a little irritated at Holmes' daughter asking Mr Vince to do all the physical activities.
Really, women are just as capable of climbing trees and using tools.....and even managing Boss Fights
She was quite cool and an individual thinker....but, I think Mr Vince should have told her to take some climbing lessons, if nothing else.

Go to: