wild west

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

wild west

[Post New]by maryerbe on Sep 22, 08 9:24 AM
i think have found every thing but the part of the glass,im pretty sure i played all the puzzles to ,think its my eyes i gave the grampa his bottle,?,there is a horn on the ground that i have no clue what to do with either ,thank you very much for listening

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:wild west

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 22, 08 9:32 AM
Did you click on the poster next to the saloon door?

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Sep 22, 08 9:55 AM
yes .you mean the guy with the big hat you have to find the dots ,and the wheel # gm. i used the gun to shoot the target ,maybe its just in the picture i just cant see it ,i clicked my **** off yesterday . thank you

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Sep 22, 08 10:44 AM
there is no more gun ,i only have part of a glass and part of some kind of wood or a part of horn thats on the ground ,thats all i have left to do ,im sure i did all the puzzles ,i found the cork screw ,put the beer in the bottle gave it to the ghost siting at table ,or what ever was coming out of the barrel. thanks again for your help

Edited on 09/22/2008 at 10:45:46 AM PST

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Sep 22, 08 11:29 AM
it keeps telling me the horn is missing ,any idea where i can find it ?wont let me use hint thanks

marnie57
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by marnie57 on Sep 22, 08 12:19 PM
Maryerbe,
how did you find the corkscrew? I have the empty bottle and part of the candle and I can't find the rest of the candle to get to the corkscrew, any suggestions? Thanks

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Sep 22, 08 2:32 PM
hey glenel ,i cant find the rest of it ,can you help me with that ,thanks a mill

interpdeb
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by interpdeb on Sep 22, 08 2:42 PM
i am stuck on the number puzzle can anyone help. it doesnt give you enough time or i am just stupid

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 22, 08 6:37 PM
interpdeb wrote:thanks so much!!!! it worked.

You are very welcome! have fun!

laura
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by laura on Sep 23, 08 5:05 AM
this sum wheel is killing me i even found a walkthrough and still no luck! I wish someone could remote access my computer and do this dang wheel for me! arghhhhhhhh 3 days now!

glenel
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by glenel on Sep 23, 08 10:07 AM
Play the poster get the rest of the horn, place it on the scull at the bottom, you will get the rest of your glass. Make sure your bottle is full and give the ghost both the bottle and the glass. Have fun!!

Greylady_98
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Greylady_98 on Sep 23, 08 3:50 PM
interpdeb wrote:i am stuck on the number puzzle can anyone help. it doesnt give you enough time or i am just stupid

jacl2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by jacl2 on Sep 23, 08 8:47 PM
How do you fill up the bottle? Going crazy..
This is the hardest game ever

jacl2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by jacl2 on Sep 23, 08 8:49 PM
Why does the horn on the maya dragon thingy move, and the eyes light up red on the skull, is that important

Go to: