Stuck on Magistrate level 8

[Post New]by roxanne4708 on Feb 1, 16 11:38 AM
I'm stuck on magistrate level 8! Counter or clock stopped at 23H 41M, Storage full, unable to play game, collect items, and unable to go any further. Is their going to be any fixes or any new updates to this game? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

Re:Stuck on Magistrate level 8

[Post New]by GameJack on Feb 2, 16 6:46 AM
Doesn't look very hopeful. No one is answering that could let us know about fixes and updates. Sorry

[Post New]by Rett_from_bc on Feb 2, 16 12:55 PM
hi, the only way I've gotten around things is to build the final goddess statue (sorry can't remember name) over and over to use up resources. Then I hit the maximum decorating/style points so now I've been selling things like gardens, word working shops and alters (use sell button down in the left hand corner) and rebuilding (over and over). I'm getting close to maxing out on the Star points as well so don't ask me what happens at that point - I'm guessing from everyone else's posts nothing.

Edited on 02/02/2016 at 12:57:10 PM PST

[Post New]by LuthienRose on Apr 3, 16 8:14 AM
I'm level 45, everything else is maxed out, been buying other supplies from the port and everything for me is maxed out as well. I think this is a dead game now and we're just wasting our time playing it.

Go to: