edp1730
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

Android - Moves which "automatically" use a boost

[Post New]by edp1730 on Feb 1, 16 9:51 PM
Is there a list somewhere of gummy moves/slides which trigger the use of a boost? I've lost two Waterfall boosts when my finger ACCIDENTLY dragged vertically over more than two gummies. The entire column clears when all I intended was to swap to gummies. Also, if I ACCIDENTLY touch gummies diagonally (instead of vertically or horizontally), that triggers the Wind/Swap boost, which I definitely don't want to happen. I've also lost shovels, but haven't figured out what caused that. It's getting to the point where I'm afraid to touch gummies at times fearing I'll trigger the use of another boost. Are these "bugs" in the Android program, or designed "shortcuts"? If it's the latter, is there a way to turn that feature off???? Thanks!

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:Android - Moves which "automatically" use a boost

[Post New]by Pdominian on Feb 2, 16 5:38 AM
I think you accidentally click on the boost. There are many people who complained this issue as well. If you use the booster, the booster will have a green outline which indicates that you are going to use it. So, do check everything before making a move.

(Although I never have encountered this issue before)

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Feb 2, 16 3:31 PM
If you are playing on iPad then it is the easiest thing to accidentally brush the boosts which are on the right hand side and very often under your hand as you play. If you accidentally touch one and don't realise then the next gummy you touch will take that boost. We have been complaining about the position of the boosts for months but with no luck so unfortunately you have to consciously practice keeping your hand away from them!,

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Feb 6, 16 4:42 AM
I complained to Customer Support recently and asked them to fix this. They reimbursed me for all the special boosts I had lost, and said they were aware of the problem.

Go to: