MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by MariteB on May 10, 17 8:44 PM
Brenda187 wrote:Can anyone please advise me on how to feed spring event pets? Thanks

Hi Brenda187,
To feed the spring event pets, go to your inventory bag on bottom right side of screen and click on the paw icon. Choose any of the spring animals (mostly bunnies, with a baby chick and a butterfly) Click on the chosen pet who now appears sitting on the lower left corner beneath the daily quest figure. Click on the animal after it blinks its eyes for better rewards. It then naps so you will need another animal to continue to feed the spring event pets.

Have fun playing. And don't forget to do the puzzles every 5 hours for free diamonds, gold and inventory items.

Marite

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by paulhall on May 10, 17 11:28 PM

Edited on 05/11/2017 at 6:53:10 AM PST

LilLily7
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re: Golden keys

[Post New]by LilLily7 on May 11, 17 7:49 PM
Could someone remind me where we get the golden keys from?

[Post New]by Personwhoismad on May 11, 17 9:04 PM
I've been playing his game for over a year!!!! And it is a rip off!!! This may not be in the sense that I've spent my hard earned money on. No! It's because your Game RIPS people off!!!!! When you have to redo and redo and redo the same collecting of charms, sometimes four times in the game and it's six times long, that's tooooo much!!!!! It's boring! It's frustrating! it wastes time,!!! On level 44 right now. I have to do the same collection of charms, sometimes four times over!!!! That's not right!!! Think up something else! After this spring time give away things. It's a dry dry dry dry time until Thanskgiving again!!!!

I'm just about fed up with little rewards of purple diamonds, same collection of items for different areas, the feed for the pets has been cut down! When doing puzzels, Again, Winnipeg the purple diamonds has drop to a point neither hand has the diamond, and the player looks like the fool!!! [Removed by Moderator]

Loosen up on the puzzels to get the purple diamonds! Loosen up on the purple diamonds, what little time is left in this spring fiasco, loosen up on the purple diamonds, pet food and shipping iems.

Edited on 05/14/2017 at 2:06:31 PM PST

[Post New]by Personwhoismad on May 11, 17 10:18 PM
I am on 44,.....and in the calendar guy, I was only suppose to need 3 quest to get through it and on to the next. [Removed by Moderator] I want given to me! It's funny because all the rest of the months calendar events, I can complete, and could of completed weeks ago????? This is a farce!!!!! Nothing but a FARCE!!!! Get me my 3 quests,that I have completed by the calendar, Loosen up the diamonds on puzzels, (because we all know their are fixed!!!!!

Edited on 05/14/2017 at 2:07:05 PM PST

[Post New]by Ms_tucker on May 12, 17 8:11 AM
I use iPad and am on level 76. They want me to play dice with mountain troll rustle. I only have first dice game and can't find rustle anywhere.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on May 12, 17 8:23 AM
Ms_tucker wrote:I use iPad and am on level 76. They want me to play dice with mountain troll rustle. I only have first dice game and can't find rustle anywhere.

Hi and welcome to the forum! When in the dice game click the arrow at the bottom and you should see the troll and the dragon.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

Re: Golden keys

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on May 12, 17 8:25 AM
LilLily7 wrote:Could someone remind me where we get the golden keys from?

You get the golden keys by doing Trina's quests found under the Belfry at the Castle Gates.

[Post New]by Canada_Goose2016 on May 14, 17 1:55 PM
My apologies for asking this question. I am sure it has been asked many, many times. How is the emerald key obtained?

bfgIlinalta
2,000 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 14, 17 2:26 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for introducing yourselves to one another and discussing Midnight Castle. I just wanted to swim by real fast to provide some assistance as well as a quick reminder today.

Canada_Goose2016, it totally makes sense to ask where the Emerald Key can be obtained, and I wanted to provide a link to a few threads discussing that and much more below:

NEW Strategy Guide

Midnight Castle Strategy Guide

Furthermore, more answers to frequently asked questions about Midnight Castle could be found in the helpful links section of the forums below:

Helpful Links for Midnight Castle

I hope that is helpful, and I just wanted to also quickly say thank you to everyone who is answering questions here. That's super awesome and players like you help make this game as great as it can be. I really appreciate it.

I also wanted to quickly remind players to be aware of and to abide by the Forum Rules while posting, and want to remind of the following rules:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

By following these rules, we can all make the forums as comfortable and accessible as possible for players of all ages to discuss games with one another. Thank you for helping with that!

In conclusion, thank you as well for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by bharaths78 on May 15, 17 10:52 PM

Edited on 05/16/2017 at 6:53:01 AM PST

[Post New]by lugolako on May 16, 17 2:44 AM

Edited on 05/16/2017 at 6:52:24 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by luxurious87 on May 16, 17 4:19 AM

Edited on 05/16/2017 at 6:51:37 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by wellard71 on May 16, 17 10:10 PM