Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Elven Legend 2: The Bewitched Tree here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 3, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 02/03/2016 at 6:34:16 AM PST

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Elven Legend 2: The Bewitched Tree here.

[Post New]by Janette5 on Feb 3, 16 4:01 AM
This is a stock-standard collect resources, repair the road and build stuff game.

This review is based on the demo and I played it in normal mode.

3 Game Modes:
* Relaxed (it says time doesn't matter ... I didn't check this further.)
* Normal
* Expert

You can click ahead if you have enough resources in normal mode that I played.

3 Star Strategy - not a lot, but some. Mostly you will run out of a resource and you'll have to replay a level and concentrate on building that resource first.

Story - there is a lot of story although a lot of it is boring, "oh look here's a root, well we'll certainly take care of that ... " There is a skip button.

There is a good tutorial and you can skip it. However, on level 9 if you didn't follow the story / tutorial you won't know what to do - I don't remember which one it was that told me.

This game does not require a lot of clicking. You mouse over the resources at the buildings and the others you have to send a worker. I found it to be quite a relaxed game.

I don't like playing games where I have nothing to do but wait for resources to generate and this game suffers quite a bit from that - resources generate slowly and you need quite a lot for everything so there is an element of simply watching the game and waiting.

The graphics are not great - especially not on a large screen, when they zoom in, the graphics are very blurry. I don't think developers should put a zoom into their game unless they're using very high quality graphics!

Try it for yourself because there's a lot to like about this game if you enjoy relaxed games.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 3, 16 6:34 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Elven Legend 2: The Bewitched Tree here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Elven Legend 2: The Bewitched Tree.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Feb 3, 16 11:36 AM
I didn't like the feel of this game nor the zooming. And why do so many of these building games have an elf theme.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Feb 3, 16 2:46 PM
I must say that I loved the first game's graphics A LOT, enough to enjoy playing it, as it is so beautiful, but didn't fall for the actual game play, I'm pretty good at these sort of games and yet found it impossible to reach 3 stars and even 2 in quite a few of its levels, which to me was a bit frustrating and felt like an in game problem really...
(not brag, I'm just playing these sort of games a lot lol)
SO
when I first saw this game, I was a bit disappointed with the graphics and didn't care much for the zoom ins either, which I mostly skipped lol
BUT
MUST SAY - It is A LOT BETTER, game play wise.
It's a good game
And apart for the zoom in things which I too find a bit annoying lol, the graphics are pretty wow in this game too. And the game play is much much better.
I'd say this is a good, recommended, game, fun to play

Edited on 02/03/2016 at 2:48:10 PM PST

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 11, 16 1:00 AM
The game is okay - I'm going to play through all the way to the end, but I continually find myself wanting to yell at the screen for the workers to just HURRY UP & get where they're going. They move so slowly & this game suffers from the fact that it forces you to walk all the way to & from buildings in order to move on - -- I do not possess the patience required to tolerate that, although maybe its good practice for me. I dont necessarily want that practice but like I said, the game could be much worse.

NetRook
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by NetRook on Feb 21, 16 2:12 PM
I paid 1/2 price for it and because of that, it is o.k. only.
Very predictable, very slow moving... and the cut scenes or what others called the zoom-in's were unnecessary and just caused frustration. Finished it Gold on all levels 6 hours after purchase. It was cheaper than a night out with friends... and absolutely no where near a fun and challenging game.

Go to: