game freezing

[Post New]by tjkroll on Feb 3, 16 8:29 AM
i am in the level 29 level and doing the hop i got to the end and was to find the needle and the game froze. can not use hint or the puzzle. can anyone help?

thanks

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:game freezing

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Feb 11, 16 7:17 AM
this games keeps freezing!!! I've reinstalled twice now, it really sucks ...

[Post New]by natnatgrammy on Feb 11, 16 12:44 PM
i just bought the game , i am at the part where the girl is chained in the chair and the game froze what can i do

Jodi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Jodi on Feb 13, 16 11:12 AM
I am having the same problem. Bi Fish games does not seem to come up with an answer. It freezes at the level of the girl chained in the chair on the dice mode. It always goes off before I solve the dice and I cannot go back to it. or go forward or anywhere only out of the game. They need to fix the bug.

[Post New]by mmmpepper on Feb 13, 16 11:04 PM
I am having the same problem! I played through the game once already, but I did not find all of the hidden objects or puzzle pieces so I wanted to play through again to open up the bonus level. Suddenly stuck where the girl is chained to the chair and nothing works: not the map, not the inventory, not the exit arrow....nothing! Please fix this!

[Post New]by Britt78 on Feb 15, 16 11:10 AM
Jodi wrote:I am having the same problem. Bi Fish games does not seem to come up with an answer. It freezes at the level of the girl chained in the chair on the dice mode. It always goes off before I solve the dice and I cannot go back to it. or go forward or anywhere only out of the game. They need to fix the bug.

Same problem. We need a solution to this!

alice500
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by alice500 on Mar 13, 16 10:11 AM
same problem started over and uninstalled and installed

[Post New]by chiphound on Mar 13, 16 6:57 PM
I am having the same problem! I have tried many times I am stuck at precise level you speak of. I wish they would fix this because if we purchase game it should be complete!

holofernes
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by holofernes on Mar 25, 16 6:33 AM
mmmpepper wrote:I am having the same problem! I played through the game once already, but I did not find all of the hidden objects or puzzle pieces so I wanted to play through again to open up the bonus level. Suddenly stuck where the girl is chained to the chair and nothing works: not the map, not the inventory, not the exit arrow....nothing! Please fix this!

I am in the same part of the game and it has frozen. This is happening far too often - these games are not inexpensive and I think we should expect better. And, by the way, why do we never get any replies to these posts?

Chrikijay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Chrikijay on Mar 30, 16 12:08 PM
Having the same problem of freezing up with nothing to do but quit the game. Seems to be ongoing problem with no fix yet. Does anyone know if they are even working on this problem? And how does one keep an eye out for solves in this forum? There does not seem to be an option to follow it ???

[Post New]by GEORGIANAB4 on Jun 16, 16 7:56 PM
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM TOO! IS THERE A FIX OR UPDATE COMING? I ALSO UNINSTALLED ANE RE-INSTALLED. I EVEN CHANGED MY ARROW TO THE SYSTEM ARROW (WHICH HAPPENED TO WORK FOR ANOTHER GAME), BUT NOT THIS ONE!

[Post New]by Dawonder on Jun 19, 16 5:45 PM
I am frozen at the exact same spot. This isn't the only game I am having problems with and I am almost to the point where I will not buy any more games.
Something has happened at BigFish and they are not supporting the games they sell. Too many glitches and no support.
You are losing customers.

[Post New]by Dawonder on Jun 22, 16 6:41 PM
I sent in a request to customer service and they took 3 days to send me a coupon for another game.
They used to help you fix the problem - mow they blow you off with a coupon for a game that probably won't work either.
Since many of us are freezing at the exact same place, it seems like a problem with the game that should be corrected.

ddora
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ddora on Jul 13, 16 2:46 AM
natnatgrammy wrote:i just bought the game , i am at the part where the girl is chained in the chair and the game froze what can i do
same here

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 13, 16 1:31 PM
Hi Everybody,

I'm sorry to hear that you are all experiencing a freezing issue with this game. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this issue continues or the above steps were unable to help, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support for our games. If you would like to try troubleshooting a game, please do not hesitate to reply to any automated messages you receive for more assistance. Our reps are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition here.

By posting your technical issues to that above thread, we are able to better track trends and issues with our games.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: