Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Stuck cannot advance past 22 (after over 30 tries!!) Please help?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 3, 16 11:47 PM
I am going to post this & wait a day or so & see if anyone replies but I wont hold my breath as this is an old game. . .

I have been trying this same single level off & on for the past few weeks. It stinks because this basically prevents me from even playing My Farm Life 2, & at only 22 levels in I dont think I've gotten my money's worth. Its the amount of $$ in crops part that gets me. I could neglect every other aspect of the game & then maybe get close but that wouldnt be very useful, would it?

Have gone back to see if perfecting prior levels helps any but it doesnt seem like that does.

Help?? Got a tip or anything??

** One thing that i did a week or two ago that really helped but I havent been able to replicate it: I boxed in the player & that prevented her from running all about while completing the tasks. So she did what she needed to do but did so standing in one place. I have tried trapping her again but it hasnt worked, so maybe it wasnt supposed to have happened in the 1st place.

Argh I'm so annoyed. This is relatively early on & I cant even get past it after a ridiculous # of tries!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Stuck cannot advance past 22 (after over 30 tries!!) Please help?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 7, 16 12:58 PM
Deleted.....

Go to: