bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 4, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist forum

[Post New]by lilmissmolly on Feb 5, 16 6:47 PM
How does one get rid of those red prickly bushes?

semcrae
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by semcrae on Feb 19, 16 9:25 PM
It will be taken care of when you get to the part that will allow you to do so.

[Post New]by Bryleigh2 on Mar 7, 16 1:26 PM
Where is Weeville?

gigisusie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gigisusie on Mar 27, 16 5:52 AM
I cannot get back into the house at the End of the World with the full water bucket. The little green transition man appears, but characters will not enter house. I also cannot get into the house in the swamp with the slimy key. Elizabeth keeps saying, "Right behind you." but the character will not enter even though there again is the little green transition man. Any suggestions? Have tried install/uninstall already.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 27, 16 11:20 PM
gigisusie wrote:I cannot get back into the house at the End of the World with the full water bucket. The little green transition man appears, but characters will not enter house. I also cannot get into the house in the swamp with the slimy key. Elizabeth keeps saying, "Right behind you." but the character will not enter even though there again is the little green transition man. Any suggestions? Have tried install/uninstall already.

Try using the keyboard. Use the arrow keys to move and press the spacebar to open doors, etc.

Nightowl52
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Strategy Guide - Printable

[Post New]by Nightowl52 on Mar 29, 16 3:39 PM
Does anyone know if there is a "printable" version of the Strategy Guide for AV4???

gigisusie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gigisusie on Apr 3, 16 8:57 AM
I cannot get the party to get off the ship at the Ice Island. i went to the little one first and triggered the little ball, which got the globe around the ice island to disappear. My ship docks, and the green transition figure appears, but nobody gets off the ship. I have tried using the arrow keys as well.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Apr 3, 16 10:13 AM
gigisusie wrote:I cannot get the party to get off the ship at the Ice Island. i went to the little one first and triggered the little ball, which got the globe around the ice island to disappear. My ship docks, and the green transition figure appears, but nobody gets off the ship. I have tried using the arrow keys as well.

When you are docked, press the space bar.

[Post New]by rickardsh on Apr 21, 16 3:27 PM
Nightowl52 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a "printable" version of the Strategy Guide for AV4???

Did anyone respond to this? I also want to make a hard copy.

ceejaye1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by ceejaye1 on Apr 24, 16 5:50 AM
I cannot find where the werebere plays. I am so stuck! Any help would be awesome.

ceejaye1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by ceejaye1 on Apr 24, 16 1:00 PM
Could anyone please tell me where to find fire for Ingrids potion.

[Post New]by jendabean on Apr 24, 16 1:03 PM
Nightowl52 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a "printable" version of the Strategy Guide for AV4???

Go to Steam.com and download the free version.
Jendabean

Go to: