Energyworker
Herring
Herring
335 Posts

Backpack Full message?

[Post New]by Energyworker on Feb 4, 16 8:02 AM
A couple of times I have acquired an item yet get a message saying my backpack is full so I have to sell it or move some things to a chest. Where is the chest?
I read another discussion that says the backpack is limitless and then another saying it is a different backpack with something about rating and cells. Where does one find another backpack?
Any ideas?

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

Re:Backpack Full message?

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Feb 4, 16 8:47 AM
This pertains to the dueling backpack. Access this by clicking the Tournament cross swords in the lower right corner. Then you can either open extra cells of space (costs gems), sell excess items for coins, or move them to your dueling chest. To access the chest, under your avatar there is a blue button labeled character. You will have to move items around to make room to assemble the item you mentioned from your artifacts.

Your general backpack is limitless. The dueling backpack requires some management. Everyone varies depending on their desire to duel or not.

Re:Backpack Full message?

[Post New]by Librarian2003 on Feb 4, 16 9:21 AM
Just to add to Faery's reply, if you're playing in Internet Explorer, you will not be able to see your duelling chest. It's an irritating glitch.

Go to: