Bomb Game?

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Feb 4, 16 12:27 PM
Does anyone have an idea how to complete this game. I have never understood this game and how to complete it.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Bomb Game?

[Post New]by bobhillman on Feb 4, 16 2:09 PM
If tnat's the one where you click on the squares, some of which then disappear and leave numbers around the edges of the remaining squares, the numbers indicate how many monsters are adjacent to that square, either directly or diagonally, so you should be able to work out where monsters are(there was a similar game called "Minesweeper" included in older versions of Windows). I tried three times unsuccessfully, and skipped it

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Feb 4, 16 2:56 PM
If you are not familiar with the famous Windows "Minesweeper" game:

You start by clicking a random square. If you haven't clicked on a monster, you will see a number which represents the number of monsters that touch the uncovered square.

You proceed by using the numbers and logic to uncover all the open squares and mark the squares you believe have the monster using the markers on the left.

When all the correct monsters are marked and all the open squares uncovered, you win the game.

HTH.

Edited on 02/04/2016 at 3:06:45 PM PST

[Post New]by jldavies59 on Feb 5, 16 8:36 AM
Has anyone been able to complete this? I've been trying off and on for 2 days.

MsNetty61
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by MsNetty61 on Feb 5, 16 9:45 AM
Arggh, no! Gave up after 5 trys!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 5, 16 4:04 PM
I completed on the second try. It's not a problem with the game, if that's what you're asking.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Feb 7, 16 9:34 PM
Try clicking on all the corners. Sometimes there is a golem in one of the corners. But usually they aren't in the corners and you'll get a good start. It's also easier to work from the sides then just guessing from the middle.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Feb 9, 16 2:30 AM
I just skipped it.
I really dislike that game......and pass it buy after a few attempts.

I must say, I DID enjoy the cinematic of the golem pulling up the 'ground'

Go to: