amt3
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Is it fun?

[Post New]by amt3 on Feb 4, 16 3:40 PM
I'm wondering if it's fun enough to buy while they have the sale of CE's along with it. The preview on the website didn't make it look worth buying.

voiceofreason
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:Is it fun?

[Post New]by voiceofreason on Feb 5, 16 1:07 AM
It depends on your idea of fun
I am enjoying it.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Feb 7, 16 9:49 PM
I also enjoyed it. I thought it was fun.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Feb 7, 16 10:09 PM
I have mixed feelings about the game.
Sometimes it is fun......sometimes it is boring to me.
Most of the time, I don't mind the little golem.....
and some of the time, I think they made it too cute.

Sometimes I am bothered by the swiftness by which the golems are created....and how quickly they go from being lumpish bits of humanish clay, to a pretty decently carved human figure.....but, I did enough sculptures in and after art school, to know, how long it takes.

Sometimes I am bothered because I know the Golem legend from way, way back
and at other times, dismiss my feelings about it, because it is just a game and meant to entertain us.

Right now, I know I don't like the game, because I am tired and crabby....so, I doubt I would be a good indicator of whether you should buy the game....
But, to one person, butter is better....to another margarine is preferable.

So, I suggest you play the demo and decide for yourself......because while I was playing the demo, I was in a good mood, and inclined to like it.
ugh....sorry. I ramble too much when I am this tired....and, at the moment, would delete all the games on my desktop, in favor of just reading a good book....or better yet....sleeping.

amt3
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by amt3 on Feb 8, 16 2:24 PM
Thank you for the help. Normally if the video looks really good I just buy it outright and that usually works, sometimes not. I think I better try the demo just to be safe. By the way is this the only one or is it starting to be a series? Tookat don't worry about being tired and crabby we've all been there. Butter is better and I'm glad you are artistically talented, because I never got past stick figures!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Feb 9, 16 2:37 AM
There are two or three others, Lord of the statues I think....
and Queen of Shadows.

If my memory is right, Royal Detective: Lord of the Statues was a very good game.

Thank you for your kind words amt3.

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Mar 6, 16 10:03 AM
I agree, amt3!

Go to: