Who is still playing?

Who is still playing?

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Feb 4, 16 6:00 PM
I am wondering who is still playing? I have two games going. On my laptop I play as granny1999. On my PC I play as grannykaren1999. I am playing both slowly. I have in one game opened the new area with the harpies but I won't upgrade anything until I hear that it has been fixed. Hope someone is still hanging in there with me.

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

Re:Who is still playing?

[Post New]by GameJack on Feb 5, 16 6:25 AM
Most of us are locked in or at a standstill until update.

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Feb 5, 16 7:03 AM
I understand. I'm trying to keep from that myself.

maroyce
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by maroyce on Feb 9, 16 8:32 PM
keep comming back every few days ,with hope only too find nothing new ''''one day it will come cheers mary

nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by nanekochan on Feb 10, 16 5:58 PM
Haven't even thought about the game until today for weeks if not months. Have been stuck since at least November, maybe earlier. I've pretty much given up on this game, but can't help sometimes being curious.

smartsquid
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by smartsquid on Feb 10, 16 8:43 PM
Haven't even thought about the game until today for weeks if not months. Have been stuck since at least November, maybe earlier. I've pretty much given up on this game, but can't help sometimes being curious.

Likewise - only checked in today "just in case". LOL

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Feb 16, 16 8:31 AM
I check in every now and then but am not actively playing. I've about given up hope for an update.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Feb 16, 16 10:53 AM
I am. Still do the daily tasks and fool around with the layout. Put some things in storage and take out other stuff. Yesterday I finally figured out how to start a new profile so have started over under a new one. I sure miss my dock.

I think I've finally come to terms with the game not being upgraded beyond with what we have. Maybe I'll pull it up on my tablet and see if I can manage playing it with my fingers or a stylus. Hate the thought. I'm too old for these newfangled devices.

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Feb 16, 16 5:19 PM
I have several games going. It took me a while to figure it out too. I keep checking in to see if a miracle has happened like everyone else. Oh, well.

[Post New]by Rett_from_bc on Feb 20, 16 5:29 PM
hi, I'm still playing, only have a couple of levels left on star points before I'm maxed out. Maxed out on decorating points a very long time ago (I have goddess statues everywhere-that's how I kept playing to 99 on both levels), well and also selling building and rebuilding over and over. Totally ruined my decorating scheme (heh heh) however, sometimes things just got stuck. I really wish they'd do something about opening up the next level, but for now all is at a standstill.

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by GameJack on Feb 20, 16 8:44 PM
The next level update isn't that big. I can't say how I know, but I do. 2 updates Maybe. This is a very good game and would be a big let down not to continue updates and support. I hope they have not already done this.

Edited on 02/20/2016 at 8:48:29 PM PST

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Feb 20, 16 9:15 PM
At this point I am betting that we will take anything. I hope it is soon. Thanks for the hope.

lmay63
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by lmay63 on Mar 1, 16 6:56 AM
So typical of BFG. Invest time and money on a game and then it gets abandoned by developers and/or BFG. Shame on me....

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Mar 10, 16 3:37 PM
I gave up waiting for a update, it seems like it may never get updated.

mminz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by mminz on Mar 11, 16 10:16 PM
My game did an "update" when I opened it today. I am on a new computer so started again and not at the drop dead point we were stuck at.

Anyone else get an update today and know what it was?

[Post New]by gyzell on Mar 13, 16 12:25 PM
Ugh, Im glad Im not the only one, so annoying for the Hades's Test to open. I've not got an update as of yet, play on PC. Ive been telling myself to give up waiting, seems like I need to. I agree about BFG not keeping games updated, maybe less time on marketing and more on content. Eventually I'll be over it all together.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Mar 31, 16 4:35 PM
Just logged in after about 30 days of not playing and find nothing to be harvested . The divine gardens show as full of fod, but cannot harvest it without spending 1 crystal first. Mills need 13 days to harvest?????
So if you try to stay away until some updates make it worthwhile to continue you get penalised by having an overly long time to a harvest. They want to force you to play almost every other day to avoid being penalised.
I think it would be better to watch grass grow.

nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by nanekochan on Apr 4, 16 2:58 AM
nanekochan wrote:Haven't even thought about the game until today for weeks if not months. Have been stuck since at least November, maybe earlier. I've pretty much given up on this game, but can't help sometimes being curious.

This counts as the next time I couldn't help "being curious". lol

Auntydot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Auntydot on Apr 18, 16 2:02 AM
I'm still playing but just - Still waiting for the Hades Test to open up - has there being an update on when the next section will open up because I'm just about to give up and not bother logging in anymore :-(

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by GameJack on Apr 18, 16 5:24 AM
Auntydot wrote:I'm still playing but just - Still waiting for the Hades Test to open up - has there being an update on when the next section will open up because I'm just about to give up and not bother logging in anymore :-(

I have two versions of this game and there doesn't seem to be an update in sight for either of them. I check the devs.sight often and nothing promising for this game. I am thinking about writing both off as a loss. and moving on to other things.

Go to: