cche
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
401 Posts

Masters of Mystery: Blood of Betrayal Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by cche on Dec 4, 09 1:15 AM
35 minutes into the game, and still interested. Reasonably good voice acting, OK story so far. Music is nondescript, appropriate, and not irritating. H O screens clear; a few cleverly placed items. Additional tools you actually need to think of using as appropriate. A plus for me. One minigame so far, which needed quick eyes and a bit of reaction. Not my specialty Not severe problem though. You get the choice of timed, and hints refill quickly.

If this holds up for 3 or more hours it is a definite buy. Tentative 6.5 of 10. And now to sleep.

Edited on 12/04/2009 at 1:16:04 AM PST

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Re:Masters of Mystery: Blood of Betrayal Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by lineck on Dec 4, 09 1:42 AM
Yes as above nice pleasant game and great to see no junk pile. All items are correct size and in an expected place not stuck on the ceiling this kind of H O I do not mind as it is relates to the story ashtrays are on table ect.Only played one mini but the magnifier is great to find some items. this and a few differant items that can be used.
Just played 35 minutes but yes a buy for me. I checked the walkthrough and it looks decent enough.

Cheers
lineck

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Dec 4, 09 7:17 AM
THX FISHIES

Am going to Demo

PEN

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Dec 4, 09 8:06 AM
I have really enjoyed the trial time! It is better then the first part and I have played them three times lol. I will use one of my credits for it! Thanks, !

Go to: