annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

Apologies for my friend confusion

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Feb 5, 16 12:31 AM
I don't suppose I am the only one but my friends list is in total chaos. As well as people coming and going, names sometimes vanish then reappear again often on the invited list. While I try to bring some order to the chaos I just wanted to say that I have not deleted any of you (when people tell me they are leaving I leave them because sometimes people change their minds) so please don't think I have abandoned you if you have not heard from me for several days. It is all too much for my poor brain but I will persevere.

Edited on 02/05/2016 at 12:32:57 AM PST

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

Re:Apologies for my friend confusion

[Post New]by deeziner on Feb 5, 16 7:25 AM
So true...this mass departure is messing with my friendlist too...I have always been less than capable of juggling...but not knowing who is active....seeing oldtime loyal friends fall off my list...its all getting very depressing.

I think all my friends who also were forum folk have left the game, but to my friends who may quietly visit here...I apologize as well. And Charlotte...check your wishlist...its a little wonky.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Feb 5, 16 10:59 AM
Names are changing so frequently, I need to look at my list of friends' ID numbers.
Didn't think I would need that again unless had an emergency new game transfer again, lol.

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Feb 6, 16 1:34 PM
susiewastaken, you are so right. I cross-reference so that I can find players by their ID number. People can of course change their gaming name as often as they like but if the new name bears no resemblance to the old one if can be confusing. So I have learned the hard way so that I can find friends on my list.

Go to: