Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 5, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using

Edited on 02/05/2016 at 8:20:20 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth here.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Feb 5, 16 8:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth here.

[Post New]by jdelbove on Feb 6, 16 3:52 PM
I have tried every combination of 537 to open the safe and none of them work. I notice by the forum, I am not the only one having this problem. I even tried counting 7 from the 3 and that did not work either. I am about to delete this game and ask for a credit.

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Feb 8, 16 7:32 PM
I did the full game yesterday in easy mode with absolutely no problems at all. I tried to replay the game today in custom mode - all areas made harder with the map still informative, and I was completely unable to get up the stairway. When I thinned the resin in the niche, it gave me the steel hand and immediately shut down without allowing me to take the lotus candle.

I deleted the program in the Game Manager and rebooted the computer and started again in custom mode with a new profile. Same thing happened. I cannot finish the game because I'm not allowed to take the candle.

I deleted the game with all connections including profiles, and reloaded it again in Custom - same thing happened I'm not allowed to take the lotus candle, and cannot revisit the niche.

I'm trying again with it in a new profile, previous download in simple Medium difficulty. This time I did not pick up the faucet and pebbles first, so it could not shut down on me. With it waiting for me to make my final pickups, I still[u] cannot pick up the lotus candle - it remains stuck to the niche shelf. Only the steel hand is loosened, and of course the faucet and pebbles.

I'm using PC laptop Windows 7 SP1 64 bit.

[Post New]by dbb3920 on Feb 8, 16 8:29 PM
I am also having the same problem with the safe. I have used 537 and the lights come on but after i enter the 7 it spins around and resets. I just purchased this game, is there going to be a fix for this problem. I am playing on a pc with windows 10.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 9, 16 12:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to address the issues that have been coming up in the game.

jdelbove and dbb3920, I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble opening the safe. I've taken a look in the forum, and found a thread with some more information on opening this safe that may be useful. In case anyone would like to take a look, I've included that thread below:

Safe

If the safe isn't opening and it seems like a technical issue, or if another glitch or problem is occurring, we recommend taking a look at our help articles. The following help article has steps that can resolve a variety of situations, including the ones mentioned here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If an issue is still come up after reading the help article, we encourage reaching out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always more than happy to help, and can also gather information on and report technical problems.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

acewidd
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by acewidd on Feb 23, 16 9:38 AM
Hi I'm having trouble in the Antique Elevator with the chains and ropes, it wont let me do anything, I have used numerous hints which point to the left hand side above the beam but nothing is happening, think its a glitch, anyone help please?

[Post New]by qeldoq on Mar 21, 16 10:04 AM
In the HOP after collecting the plaque, I get to the last step, using the charcoal on the paper to have the lock code, and although I have the code on the paper, I cannot actually take the paper to finish this part of the game.
If I click on the hint, it tells me to use the charcoal (which I've done). I have tried the charcoal on every part of the paper, on the adjacent wood, etc.
And, of course, I can't go any further in the game until I finish this.

[Post New]by Artist1115 on Jun 27, 16 7:13 PM
I am having a problem at the Turtle Research area. Trying to leave the Research Lab, which requires me to solve a puzzle to get a key, tried many position but it's not working for me, my patience has run out. The terrible part there is no skip button. Please help.

dotnotcalm
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by dotnotcalm on Jul 16, 16 7:22 AM
I am having the same problem as Artist1115.. I can't get the lines to agree with the green ones on the other site. Therefore, no key. HINT continues to send me there but nothing happens. Why isn't there a SKIP option?

Go to: