Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Looking for a hint but not full out solution (level 42)

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 5, 16 3:30 AM
This level's bonus goal riddle says
& I have a feeling that whatever the solution is, its obvious but I'm not getting it. But I dont want the thing solved all for me.

What are the chances that somebody could give me just a peep of a hint for this one rather than the full out solution?

I know from the past on this & other sites that when somebody asks a question like this they're usually greeted by the entire answer from somebody who just didnt pay attention or...?? but I'll try anyway!

I'm experiencing memory problems & I really would appreciate it if yall bear with me a second. I cant remember the part of the question that i left blank so I have to go back to the game to look. If I were to just put off writing this whole post it would be baaaaad news & I'd end up forgetting more. So I'd like to post this, fly off & return once I have gone to check it out (& that, of course would be after going to check & forgetting again then returning one more time. )

Thanks!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Looking for a hint but not full out solution (level 42)

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 5, 16 3:41 AM
OK. I found it. The hint for the bonus goal for this level is "The even and the odd".

I tried all sorts of ideas, including planting an odd # of one flower & an even # of another. I even let the timer run out and just planted without concern for time because that was just causing me to forget what patterns I'd already tried.

So... like i said, if you can think of a little clue... Thanks!

Sue_34
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Sue_34 on Feb 5, 16 9:38 AM
it is hard to give just a hint but I will try.

There are even number of flowers in a group and there are odd number of flowers in a group.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 5, 16 6:56 PM
Oh! OK thank you.
(You know i thought I tried something like that but I could not get it!! And then after 30,000 tries I realized that there are 3 different colors of flowers.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Feb 7, 16 10:55 AM
For future reference, you can use your strategy guide. It's the "?" in the upper left corner. It' s part of what you paid for.

Go to: