AmeKit
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Fanning Francoise Level 61

[Post New]by AmeKit on Feb 5, 16 12:41 PM
I've played the game through twice and still can't get the entertainer on level 61, Francoise with the palm frond fan. I wasn't worried the first time I got to that level and didn't have the $800 to hire him because I figured I could get him a level or two after that. After all, that's the way all the other sections went; things to buy in the store stayed there until I bought them. But he still didn't show up in the levels I played after that. It was getting harder and harder to reach the goals without an entertainer to keep people happy so I gave up. Then I tried playing the game a second time and forgot how much money I needed to hire him, so once again I wasn't able to get him. $800 for an entertainer seems like an awful lot of money to me, especially since that means it's that much that I can't spend in the monastery. Is the cost and the fact that he's only available that one level supposed to be that way or is this a glitch? Am I doing something wrong? I haven't seen anyone else mention this problem; in fact someone wrote about that level and mentioned the fanning. I could really use some help here.

Re:Fanning Francoise Level 61

[Post New]by beestitcher on Feb 9, 16 4:30 PM
I bought him at level 62 or 63 on all 3 difficulty settings. Did you get to buy him?

AmeKit
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Fanning Francoise Level 61

[Post New]by AmeKit on Feb 9, 16 6:03 PM
No, he showed up on level 61 and then disappeared from the store, even though I played a couple more levels after that. I didn't try playing beyond level 61 the second time, though. I'll try going past that the next time I get that far and see if he does for me. Thanks for replying.

Go to: