bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Masters of Mystery: Blood of Betrayal

[Post New]by bfgBering on Dec 4, 09 8:27 AM
Toolbox – Many objects cannot be found without your tools, such as bloodstains which are not visible without the UV light. Don’t forget to use them!

Move along – If you get stuck, try another level for a little bit. Many times in this game there are several scenes you can visit at a time. To move to another, simply choose Map from the pause menu.

Hints – Hints recharge fast in this game, so don’t be afraid to use them whenever you need some help.

These are just a few ideas to help you out while playing Masters of Mystery: Blood of Betrayal. Feel free to add your own!

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Masters of Mystery: Blood of Betrayal

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Dec 4, 09 8:45 AM
If you can't find too many objects - leave the game, and enter again. The simulator will choose other objects, and will ease on their find. Sometimes it's worth to play the screen again, instead of pulling your hair...

[Post New]by patriciablake on Dec 5, 09 8:40 AM
I found using the UV light in the inventory helpful in finding items in dark places.

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on Dec 5, 09 9:57 AM
This game could be so neat; however, being interrupted with superfluous dialogue is quite disconcerting.
I'm having a problem with this game and wonder if anyone else is suffering same consequences. I got all the way to the warehouse, saved game and when I return my "profile" no longer exists. I've had this happen 4 times -- what gives?? I even downloaded the game from another site, same situation. Who wants to start all over each and every time??? NOT ME!!![/b]
Appreciate responses....Thanks!!

Go to: