jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Safe

[Post New]by jramme on Feb 5, 16 5:32 PM
I am at the safe Have the code 5, 3 7. But it will not accept my entering them no matter what way I do it. Can anyone help?

pinkwitch12
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Re:Safe

[Post New]by pinkwitch12 on Feb 6, 16 3:09 PM
I went back in again and counted 7 from the three, which gets you around to 1. YES, tricksy they are.

Edited on 02/06/2016 at 3:15:39 PM PST

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on Feb 6, 16 3:46 PM
I have tried every combination of 537 and none of them work. I even tried counting 7 from the 3 and that did not work either. I am about to delete this game and ask for a credit.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 9, 16 12:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to talk about the issue with the safe that's been coming up in the game. Thank you pinkwitch12 for taking the time to reply with that great tip.

jdelbove, I'm sorry to hear that the safe hasn't been working. It looks like you also made a post in the Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth here. thread. I've gone ahead and included information for troubleshooting in that discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth here.

If anyone encounters something that seems like a technical issue in the game, we recommend posting in that thread. Please feel free to PM one of our Moderators if there are any questions.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by northernsparkle on Feb 10, 16 6:47 PM
Okay so what is the answer to opening this safe? Has anyone figured it out or is this another request for refund game.

[Post New]by zeldafriend on Feb 23, 16 8:37 AM
try 5-2-1. You have to count the dots. Go to 5 and go 3 dots back, then you will be at dot 2. Then count 7 dots from 2 and you will be at dot 1. It is a little tricky.

Edited on 02/23/2016 at 8:38:44 AM PST

[Post New]by jlh7177 on Feb 27, 16 10:41 AM
i have tried everything for this puzzle and can't get it opened. Why don't they have a skip.

[Post New]by robertsacoman on Mar 1, 16 11:20 AM
tried all the hints no luck yet can we skip this puzzle

Go to: